Hot Toys 1/6 Iron Man Mark VI Neon Tech 2.0 Yellow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys 1/6 Iron Man Mark VI Neon Tech Yellow

I remember for first neon tech the wait wasn't so long, the site crashed but then, it was fast to buy it.

I hope they do the same for regular selling.

It took FOREVER to buy Neon Tech 1 because of the site crash, lol. Refresh, refresh, refresh...

I’m guessing they jumped the gun since that preview page was removed last night. I’m still gonna wait around a while and see what happens.

I searched the entire page and couldn’t find it. It wasn’t in the what’s new section. Guess I overlooked it.

delayed until monday between 12-3pm pst per sideshow customer support

They just updated it in the website that said monday....oh man sideshow.....what a cluster ****

SDCC isn't until July 18. If you're trying to order it through SSC if they have any left, (they did last year) then we won't even see this go up until after July 21. Get on the RSVP list and just wait. I predict another site crash when this goes live next month, but I was able to get my order in last time.

SDCC isn't until July 18. If you're trying to order it through SSC if they have any left, (they did last year) then we won't even see this go up until after July 21. Get on the RSVP list and just wait. I predict another site crash when this goes live next month, but I was able to get my order in last time.

The preorder was supposed to open today for pickup at SDCC. The process is a little different this time for Neon IM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I foresee a neon tech 3.0 next year with red stripes in mark 7 moldings (makes sense since they’re releasing Mark 7 diecast End of the year).

I foresee a neon tech 3.0 next year with red stripes in mark 7 moldings (makes sense since they’re releasing Mark 7 diecast End of the year).
Nooo, rather mending Mark VII w/ the middle guy pattern. We got teal and yellow, only 1 more left.

Lebih bagus ;)
6fd91d9b567bd99dc5f2d2b67801f5fe.jpg

Hope they do a mark 45 exclusive, instant pre-order. Or just a re-issue.

Shouldn't mark 42 get a exclusive after this one?
dd35d1a1a45ab09f90edd3b44d3640e8.jpg

Back