1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Iron Man Mark 7 Diecast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a conversion 2 days ago, so hopefully that is a good sign for those still waiting. Can't remember when I got on (thought there'd be an email, but guess not), but I know it was nowhere close to immediate.

Got a conversion 2 days ago, so hopefully that is a good sign for those still waiting. Can't remember when I got on (thought there'd be an email, but guess not), but I know it was nowhere close to immediate.

Great! I didn't know they had the Ex in stock anymore.

There's hope for a conversion! Thought it would never happen.

I had sold one of these last week here but the member had to back out due to virus related money issues. I have it listed again in the Commerce section for what I think is a great price if anyone is looking to get this Mark before it sells out.

I'm needing some extra funds to ship my pile of loot at BBTS and get some figures I've been waiting a while for.:impatient:

PM and we can work out a deal!

I've seen a couple of eBay auctions where the display pole's covering is torn. Is this a common problem?

s-l1600.jpg

Yeah it's just a rubber coating over the metal arm. If you scrape against it, it'll damage it. Make sure to examine the rest of the auction for other negligent damage on the figure as well.

It's a popular figure yet I don't see the prices going up ala Mark 6 or Mark 47. It seems like Hot Toys noticed the aftermarket prices on those and decided to up production numbers. Could be totally wrong. Just speculating.

It's a popular figure yet I don't see the prices going up ala Mark 6 or Mark 47. It seems like Hot Toys noticed the aftermarket prices on those and decided to up production numbers. Could be totally wrong. Just speculating.

The reason for the Mk IV price not going up may be due to the fact that it's too similar to the Mk VI. I know I passed on the IV since I already had the VI...to me I was paying $320 for a different chest piece...just didn't seem worth it to me.

Back