1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Iron Man Mark 7 Diecast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Mk 47 re-issue killed this one for me. I like the VII a lot...but it doesn't give me anywhere near the same tingles as the Homecoming suit. And with only a finite amount of space (and money)...gotta go with what tingles the most.

Yeesh...I hate to say it, but I think those tingles are actually the herpes virus! You may wanna get yourself checked out! :lol

This is my last hot toy figure I'm buying. It's my favorite suit and I'm priced out now. These are now too rich for my blood. Currently switched to mezco and selling down my HT

Pleased to report I got this guy in today with no QC issues. Outstanding work from HT. First and last armour for me.

Pleased to report I got this guy in today with no QC issues. Outstanding work from HT. First and last armour for me.

You're a lucky guy!! Congrats

--------

I have a brown-shipper sealed Exclusive Version if anyone is on wait-list and wants to secure one for a little extra cost. I just want want fees/shipping to be covered so I break even. I originally paid Sideshow retail + shipping.

What QC issues were reported? I have mine and other than the armor next to his neck being abit loose, I have no issues with mine.

I had a bullet fall off the base on mine but the figure itself was all good.

Some might say having the bullets fall off is a good thing since it?s not really accurate lol

I think it would have been more fitting if they'd reused the rubble bases from the Chitauri figures IMO, or maybe best case a new diorama.

I just pretend that Terminator and the Avengers exist in the same universe

Well that's a good way to view it :lol

Would like to see the Avengers take on Skynet, ah, maybe AoU comes close to that lol

Some might say having the bullets fall off is a good thing since it?s not really accurate lol

arnie.jpg

I want my bullets baaaaaccck....

What QC issues were reported? I have mine and other than the armor next to his neck being abit loose, I have no issues with mine.

I got 2, first, the cover of the open missiles left shoulder armor was not fully open. Secondly, for some reason, the fixed finger open palm on left hand does not light up properly (Yes, the lights in the arms are fine, just the palm). I call my Mark VII with a jammed missile pod and busted repulsor. Stark would most certainly perish with this armor in the fight with the Chitauri in this timeline. LOL

If you point the right leg straighter, it look less awkward.
It looks like he's taking a shait

View attachment 477134

That pose is way harder than I thought it'd be, his torso just doesn't bend much so the spread on his legs takes up a lot of real estate to get this done. And yes I extended the torso a click, gains a tiny bit of movement!

Anything I might be missing for those that did this?

He's back in stock in New Zealand... so tempted to order him and cancel the regular 85...

This figure is pretty badass, been looking for a bit for a single Iron Man for my display, had the IV and L but neither totally bowled me over. Hopefully this one sticks.

DSC_0137.jpg
DSC_0133.jpg

:duff Thanks, guys! Planning to take some more shots when I have a chance, just unboxed pretty much and very impressed so far. Had two panels fall off while removing the foam joint padding and have no idea where they go but I'll figure it out. :lol

Back