1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Iron Man Mark 7 Diecast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So they shipped me a MK50 by accident and today I got the MK7, only to have it be damaged/chipped under the torso. I have such bad luck with getting this figure. Already emailed sideshow to set up a replacement....

20191223_180150.jpg
20191223_180135.jpg

Sorry to hear, I will pick mine up in the morning. They probably sent me a Boomer instead of Turbo man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear about people having so many problem with getting this guy. I feel like I really dodged a bullet getting this guy shipped to me hassle-free just before the hectic holiday rush, which what I think is largely the cause for all this.

Lmao are you ****ing kidding me? They always say that they can't ship items together, and then they do it but charge you twice?

Sideshow absolutely suck.
I just cancelled my order for two face with them-bought it direct from
HK at ?80 cheaper than from them. Il get it next wk too.
Totally done with sideshow, outrageous shipping costs to uk, custom charges and the delay between release makes buying direct a no brainer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I received my 7 a couple weeks ago (can't really remember) but was so busy I just got around to opening it up last night.

I'm amazed at how different it is from it's plactic counterpart and I'm pretty sure this is one of the heaviest of the normal sized marks.

To think it was just 5 years ago when some currently banned jerk trolled me endlessly because I dared to think that someday I would have a HOA fill with die cast armors

Back then a lot of people thought die cast would be one hit wonders, the paint would fall off, the metal could corrode into a pile of rubble in a matter years, it was ridiculous

I couldn't wait for St. Nick tomorrow and opened it up and it - it's magnificent :thud:

The accessories are awesome, the overall aesthetic/ representation of the Mark VII is definitely high up there. I had the previous MMS 185 and this one has even moar/refined mechanical detail, g'ahh so awesome. I know the base is recycled form a Terminator figure, but I like it, I'm tempted to use it for other figures like the TDK Joker, and use this one on the MK XLVI base.

Finally got around to opening up this guy today. It really sets a new bar for IM figures from a quality perspective as well as proportions. Paint finish is stunning. Comparing it to other Diecast IM figures, the color is not consistent on very many of them, so a variation from satin to glossy or candy apple is appreciated. The first round of Mk 7 figures seemed too bulky. This one is totally decked out, but not bulging or over proportioned anywhere. amazing posability. I was initially reluctant to get it as I have so many other Mk 7s, but this one takes the cake.

Finally got around to opening up this guy today. It really sets a new bar for IM figures from a quality perspective as well as proportions. Paint finish is stunning. Comparing it to other Diecast IM figures, the color is not consistent on very many of them, so a variation from satin to glossy or candy apple is appreciated. The first round of Mk 7 figures seemed too bulky. This one is totally decked out, but not bulging or over proportioned anywhere. amazing posability. I was initially reluctant to get it as I have so many other Mk 7s, but this one takes the cake.

He sounds great, congratulations BACON!!!

Share a few photos of him when you get a chance!

Lmao are you ****ing kidding me? They always say that they can't ship items together, and then they do it but charge you twice?
Yup. I didn?t even ask for them to be shipped together. They did use 3 day shipping, which was nice, even though I selected and thought I paid for just regular freight so idk.

Well I just opened it and am completely amazed. This is the coolest toy I?ve ever seen. My first iron man did not disappoint. Just wow.

Did anyone fit their die cast 7 in a Hall of Armor unit? Want to make sure it fits before I order one.
It will fit, but I highly suggest you don't waste a dollar on that thing. I've owned one and even if it wasn't for the electrical issues that it had, I had no desire to keep it. It's clunky, ill designed, and very cheap looking. You're doing a disservice to a $400 work of art by putting it in there.

Back