1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Iron Man Mark 7 Diecast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this?

DSC02926.jpg

NYCC is starting today, so I wouldn?t expect pictures until tonight, at the earliest!

Just quickly scrubbed through MISB Media?s video going throw the displays, couldn?t seem to find the Mark 7. Either they didn?t display it or he didn?t show it, but I heard the Hot Toys display was pretty small compared to SDCC so it?s possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just quickly scrubbed through MISB Media?s video going throw the displays, couldn?t seem to find the Mark 7. Either they didn?t display it or he didn?t show it, but I heard the Hot Toys display was pretty small compared to SDCC so it?s possible.

I was at NYCC today and the Mark VII was definitely not on display ��

There display area is much smaller than SDCC, but compared to the last few years at NYCC, it was pretty much the same size

Me too and I never received a delay notice from SS. I have thr one without the blue guy. I wonder if that matters? I'm guessing not.

It?s not an important ex. I didn?t even bother getting on the wait list for it. Even though o know I would get it.

Yeah it seems when it gets close they bump a month...and then another month and so on. I?m fine with the wait as the non die cast 7 is holding down the fort in my A1 display.

Yeah that’s the straight TRUTH right there! Regardless, I’m fine with the delay as long as the figure looks great and the 2 (1 for my falling Tony in Pod mode and the other for my HoA) I ordered don’t have any major issues. I gotta believe that they are making sure that this MMS 500 one for their best figures ever because it’s Iron Man and they are going to manufacture tens of thousands units (hahahaha, I said unit).

This one just blows the original Mark VII out of the water. And that one still holds up in my opinion.

I wonder if Hot Toys will remake the original 2012 Avengers again...

Ooh excellent news :) This will be my very first Diecast Iron Man and I only got the plastic MK7 a few months ago.

Can't wait for reviews to be uploaded. I wonder who will be first lol.... my guess would be 'Figure Collecting 4 Dummy' cause he's been on a roll lately.

Back