1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Iron Man Mark 7 Diecast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They do, I wouldn?t say they would if I wasn?t sure. I was going to say to scroll up but I think the post got deleted from the forum being under construction right now, so here:
e7516e253062b1f500ea9d4a5a2e01fb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool that's good to know!

Newbie. Pre-ordered the Mark VII. Treating myself since I wanted the plastic version 6 years ago but life got in the way.

Here's the question: what custom RDJ head to I put on this thing?

rdj1.jpg
rdj2.jpg

Guess I should probably get on listing the original MK7 on Ebay if I still want to be able to get any money for the thing.

I made the mistake of waiting till I got the Hot Toys Darth Maul before I tried to sell the Sideshow. Now I can barely get any reasonable offers for it.

It also depends on price point though, I have an unopened HT Exclusive Mark VII I'm selling for over a hundred less than the diecast reissue.

It also depends on price point though, I have an unopened HT Exclusive Mark VII I'm selling for over a hundred less than the diecast reissue.

kf8DEiY.jpg

I would never buy an older figure unless i knew the batteries had been removed because of leakage. I hope you opened it when you got it just to remove the batteries and then sealed it back up.

View attachment 465299

I would never buy an older figure unless i knew the batteries had been removed because of leakage. I hope you opened it when you got it just to remove the batteries and then sealed it back up.

Yea I actually did that recently and everything was pristine, no leakage but I went ahead and removed the batteries to prevent it in future.

My waitlist upgraded but I?m having second thoughts. I have mark 6 I?ll probably get rid of soon, and Mark 50 just recently. Mark 85 is preordered and I don?t know if mark 7 is a must have to me.

My waitlist upgraded but I?m having second thoughts. I have mark 6 I?ll probably get rid of soon, and Mark 50 just recently. Mark 85 is preordered and I don?t know if mark 7 is a must have to me.

When did you go on the waitlist? I am on the waitlist too and still trying to decide if I really want it or should pass on it.

If you are a fan of this suit, then I would advise you to get it if you can. I think this will sell out quickly, and the aftermarket prices will be insane. I would not be surprised if this is another mark 47 situation, a highly sought after suit that you will have to pay an arm and a leg for on the aftermarket.

If you are a fan of this suit, then I would advise you to get it if you can. I think this will sell out quickly, and the aftermarket prices will be insane. I would not be surprised if this is another mark 47 situation, a highly sought after suit that you will have to pay an arm and a leg for on the aftermarket.

You really think so? The regular version is still up for PO also...

You really think so? The regular version is still up for PO also...

Regardless about the comparison to the 47, there?s no doubt it will raise significantly in the aftermarket like the Mark 5 or 6. Also, I don?t think the regular version has a cap yet as Hot Toys hasn?t started shipping.

It?s the month before Sideshow?s initial release date... please release soon[emoji120]

The exclusive edition with the hologram was up for preorder again. It was up for me at least. I noticed I got a waitlist conversion for it and before even accepting the conversion I went and looked on the actually page of the figure and it was up. Says join waitlist now tho.

The exclusive edition with the hologram was up for preorder again. It was up for me at least. I noticed I got a waitlist conversion for it and before even accepting the conversion I went and looked on the actually page of the figure and it was up. Says join waitlist now tho.

Yeah it?ll say that only for you when the waitlist converts and you have the option to buy. Everyone else will see join waitlist.

This has to be getting close I hope. I can?t wait to compare this to my mark vi. Should make a good set of 2 early armors

Back