1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Iron Man Mark 7 Diecast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The new coating of the mark 7 looks stunning in person...
17ae31ef6893ca5a3a74025c1aa9a5aa.jpg

Looks great, can't wait for this!

Oh you’re right. Again I don’t care lol, don’t see the point in taking them off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn this looks good. Can't wait for mine! A few more months....

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

You guys are all ****ing crazy :cuckoo: HT’s should have left the red alone!

This new paint job ruins it because now lined up in the HoA, this is going to look dull and not match the Mk. III, IV, V & VI :mad:

It’s clearly more screen accurate (especially if you watch with the brightness turned down, use a “movie” mode or aren’t watching on a nice panel-pixels aren't everything) but I honestly don’t give a rats ass. I’m cool when my statues come looking “dull” but not really.

Anyways, wasn’t it settled years ago that in person they definitely have that hot rod red car finish but there’s some filters used in some of the movies that make the red sometimes look dull?

Finally made the leap and PO’d this bad boy. Mark 3 is iconic, and Mark 85 is classic looking, but Mark 7 is the quintessential MCU Iron Man armor imo. Although I do plan on ordering those other ones, don’t get me wrong :lol

Finally made the leap and PO’d this bad boy. Mark 3 is iconic, and Mark 85 is classic looking, but Mark 7 is the quintessential MCU Iron Man armor imo. Although I do plan on ordering those other ones, don’t get me wrong :lol

Mark 7 and Mark 85 are my two favorite suits. Not because of the color way being a reference to the original comics though, it’s the design/suit itself and what it did.

Mark 7 and Mark 85 are my two favorite suits. Not because of the color way being a reference to the original comics though, it’s the design/suit itself and what it did.

That’s why I didn’t get the mark 4. Cool looking suit, didn’t do anything really.

This new paint job ruins it because now lined up in the HoA, this is going to look dull and not match the Mk. III, IV, V & VI :mad:

It’s clearly more screen accurate (especially if you watch with the brightness turned down, use a “movie” mode or aren’t watching on a nice panel-pixels aren't everything) but I honestly don’t give a rats ass. I’m cool when my statues come looking “dull” but not really.

Anyways, wasn’t it settled years ago that in person they definitely have that hot rod red car finish but there’s some filters used in some of the movies that make the red sometimes look dull?

Yeah there's always a tradeoff, but in the end I'm fine with this one not matching up with the other diecasts since I just wasn't seeing the armor of the movie at ALL in the proto pics, with its bright, garish colors.

And besides, even in IM3 it was apparent that they weren't all the same "Hot Rod Red", with the Mk 3 and 7 clearly being a bit darker than the 4 and 6:

yttty.JPG

Who cares if the colors match with the 3-6? What matters to me is movie accuracy. If they matched up in the movies then I would care, but as seen in Dave’s pic, this is on point.

Who cares if the colors match with the 3-6? What matters to me is movie accuracy. If they matched up in the movies then I would care, but as seen in Dave’s pic, this is on point.

Exactly! I’ve looked at that photo several times today. It’s fantastic. Makes me think when all is said & done I’d be happy with just this and the BD 85. I love my 6 but this so far might beat it out.

The knee articulation can do a 150 degrees swivel. Glad they can keep good articulation with the transformation gimmick.
d0527aa6e9e0d378ac0d36d0ee40553b.jpg

Wow....

:thud::thud::thud:

Up until this point I've always felt the Mk46 and DC Mk6 were the best screen-to-figure HTs. If the final production Mk7 comes out like this, it will undoubtedly overtake them. This is gorgeous.

I can finally see what you guys mean about the gold lines, that should not be there as it's completely inaccurate. There is no gold trim between the chest plate and rib vents. Can someone please tell me what those silver panels on his thighs do though? I've never been able to tell id they are exhaust vents or some kind of weapon.

I can finally see what you guys mean about the gold lines, that should not be there as it's completely inaccurate. There is no gold trim between the chest plate and rib vents. Can someone please tell me what those silver panels on his thighs do though? I've never been able to tell id they are exhaust vents or some kind of weapon.

They’re missiles. Right before he flies through a Leviathan, there’s a close up on the thighs showing the missiles popping out and being put into the position they are on the figure right now. When he’s inside, he fires them.

Back