1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Iron Man Mark 7 Diecast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah they really went all out on this figure. I’m hoping the implications of it being able to transform into the pod don’t ruin anything (proportions, posability, etc.), that’s the only thing left to worry about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been working on a MKVI repaint and can't wait to get VII.
Aiming for a much more screen accurate shade of red, no candy here so definitely not as glossy as HT
b33c95095a9d95ecce6678b696b55512.jpg

Envoyé de mon Redmi Note 7 en utilisant Tapatalk

Hi DarkSpidey
I’ve emailed you twice in the last month but I’ve got no reply plus
you have exceeded your private messages in sideshow
You were doing the Robocop damage repaint for me
What’s happening any news ?
Thanks James

I went ahead and pre-ordered. I'm definitely looking forward to this. Does anyone know if the neck is removable to fit a mark 50 Tony head (non armored RDJ)?

So random that they went with the red and yellow display name lol, they’ve never done that for any other diecast Iron Man.

Hi DarkSpidey
I’ve emailed you twice in the last month but I’ve got no reply plus
you have exceeded your private messages in sideshow
You were doing the Robocop damage repaint for me
What’s happening any news ?
Thanks James
Reply sent

Envoyé de mon Redmi Note 7 en utilisant Tapatalk

The new coating of the mark 7 looks stunning in person...
17ae31ef6893ca5a3a74025c1aa9a5aa.jpg

Thank you! This pix looks absolutely stunning and ease one of my worries on one thing but made me more worried on another.

Worry eased: looks like there is a hole in the wrist gauntlets to put in the long pink “laser” strip, just like 6 & 45!

More worried: the red covers where everybody is talking about the gold lines are, should be removable to show the entire gold section underneath, it’s the vents that helped him making the last turn into the wormhole. Now it doesn’t look like they are removable!!! They are on the original all plastic release...

This looks stunning, this and the snap bd Ironman are all I need

Back