1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 - Iron Man 3: Mark XXXVI - Peacemaker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cancelled this figure on Sideshow's website a couple of weeks ago & got a confirmation email saying it was cancelled (I can't get it cheaper through a retailer so ordered it from collectiblesdirect.co.uk) but yesterday Sideshow sent me an email saying they were taking my first payment??? When I checked my account, this figure had indeed changed from cancelled to processing..., thankfully it was still in business hours so I got to speak to someone in customer service & get the order cancelled again but I'm still at a loss as to how they managed to uncancel my order??? Has anyone ever had that happen to them at all?

Man, I think I'm going to have to get this now. I was on the fence but I love the Orange and it will look great with my IGOR

After watching Clippers review I'm more than likely dropping this one. The chest being off just irks me so damn much.

The fact that the mid section is non symmetrical will drive me crazy too, I don't want this one.

Same here. Just looking at that is driving me crazy. This was one of Clipper's best reviews. Love the bit about the stickers. Something of this price should not have stickers that you have to apply. The wording he used was great.

I'm having second thoughts about this figure to.

It looks great, but so many short cuts... the premium price... wonky torso... few extras. Still undecided, it just comes across as a lazy figure :(

I'm having second thoughts about this figure to.

It looks great, but so many short cuts... the premium price... wonky torso... few extras. Still undecided, it just comes across as a lazy figure :(

Better than paying $400 for a fully articulated figure I think

Back