1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 - Iron Man 3: Mark XXXVI - Peacemaker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, so glad I watched Clippers review, I can cross this off the list. And this is another reason why Im so against Power Pose Series even existing It shouldn't exist! A lot of the complaints he discussed were from the limited/zero articulation. HT shouldn't have the option of being lazy and cutting corners. Yeah that crooked body would probably drive me insane. If Peacemaker had an articulated torso it would've been an epic figure, you can just imagine the range of movement that torso SHOULD have.

And the sad thing is this isn't even being marketed as a PPS its supposed to be a standard figure. But because its a repaint, Peacemaker is a victim of PPS syndrome. HT thinks "Oh its a repaint, we can reuse parts" but since they never bothered to make a legitimate figure, this one is gimped from the start. And this is all we get, there wont be a 2.0. Point is there will be more victims and what if it was actually an important character you really wanted? What if Heartbreaker was a power pose? Would you just be fine with that?

Yep. PPS figures look just as good as the MMS armors and are over a $100 cheaper. HB doesn't come with a Stark sculpt or BD parts so PPS would be perfect.

My arguement is that HT isnt taking shortcuts, just giving us an affordable option of getting these suits in 1/6th.

Imagine if red snapper and peacemaker were Igor's prices with full articulation. Sorry i wouldnt even bother. Lack of articulation at a line MEANT to have LESS articulation and calling it lazy are hardly points against it.

Yeah that crooked body would probably drive me insane. If Peacemaker had an articulated torso it would've been an epic figure, you can just imagine the range of movement that torso SHOULD have.

Yeah every time I looked at it I'd want to straighten up the mid section. It could have been an epic figure but due to them doing all the armours we get short cuts taken on figures which was obvious here.

I'm in for PPS figures if they come at the price of the PPS MKXLII, but a PPS for $250, not very likely

But, Peacemaker isn't even a PPS.....? :dunno

I dunno, I got Red Snapper this week and if you hadn't told me he was PPS, I would have never known. For as big and clunky as he is, he's pretty darn articulated. Nothing like the Mk 42 PPS, which barely moves at all.

Torso doesn't bother me at all, looking forward to getting this and putting him with Red Snapper.

I'm ok with the figure. I don't need heaps of articulation. I don't like PPS though. I just wish they all come under MMS and most of all I wish they all came with the same bloody stand. The black pole stands make it hard to display if your cabinets aren't deep!

I'm glad that you have the option of applying the stickers yourself.. If they came painted on then fine, but I rather not have them on the figure anyways. I love the red snapper and it has good articulation for its mass and size, this will look great next to peacemaker, can't wait to have this!

Back