1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 - Iron Man 3: Mark XXXVI - Peacemaker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A nice look at Peacemaker. What an awesome Armor. Hopefully it's still around for a while after he starts to ship. I would love to get this. But New Laptop and T-800 come first.

The articulated arms really help.

My Red Snapper figure is great but when displayed in a power pose I wasn't overly fond of how the stand rod leant backwards on the base & was worried the figure may eventually fall off so I decided not to use it, peace of mind. :)

My Red Snapper figure is great but when displayed in a power pose I wasn't overly fond of how the stand rod leant backwards on the base & was worried the figure may eventually fall off so I decided not to use it, peace of mind. :)

That comes with that clear, plastic pole, doesn't it? Yeah, it doesn't look all that secure, especially for something as large as RS.

That comes with that clear, plastic pole, doesn't it? Yeah, it doesn't look all that secure, especially for something as large as RS.

Yes, that's the one..., & it also doesn't help really that the base is just a hollow bit of plastic, if they are going to make power pose figures out of the bigger suits then they really should be giving the bases a bit more weight i.e. to make them more sterdy. I've had to go with the one foot on the base pose option for now, I was looking at the turn table bases recently & think that might be a good option..., haven't decided yet though. :)

This will be my last pre-order. If I hadn't taken it two payments I would've cancelled it. I'm going to have to sell off most of my armours. :sigh:

image.jpg

This angle makes the arms look weird. But that video seems like it is a great looking armor.

Arms too thin and short for the proportions of the figure BECAUSE Ht used the Mk VII arms- rather obvious. I like the color but the figure does nothing for me...but IM completists will eat it up

https://www.facebook.com/hottoyscol...5970452142613/739385752801077/?type=3&theater

Think these are pics from a collector. I agree it does look cool. It is growing on me and I dig the colors. Smart move on HT to have all the armors start showing wear and tear. Now we can't complain about paint scratches. Seriously though I do think the scratched and what not make it look realistic.

Thanks for the link, it really does look cool. Actually, there are few, if any, weak armors.

This will be my last pre-order. If I hadn't taken it two payments I would've cancelled it. I'm going to have to sell off most of my armours. :sigh:

It's sad to hear that. If you have to sell them, then hopefully you'll get the $$ you need. I was thinking of trimming my collection a bit but I'm not at the point yet (knock on wood) where I need to. Of course, my wife would disagree with me. ;)

Back