1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 - Iron Man 3: Mark XXXVI - Peacemaker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's the box art that pushed me just over the edge. Wish they'd done them all that style, Midas was the first armor I got and the box gave me love-muscle growth
I am really tempted to get this one. Its the only one I don't have on order.. hrrmmm.. To do it or don't do it? That is the question.

Yeah.. I know. I am probably going to order it. I figured that with this one I would put a stop to the orders unless I really really like them. But... I said that 6 figures ago too.

ahhh I am weak.

(ordered)

I didn't order Python when I easily could have & I regret it now..., I told myself do I really need all of these suits??? I've come to the conclusion the answer is yes. lol ;)

I didn't order Python when I easily could have & I regret it now..., I told myself do I really need all of these suits??? I've come to the conclusion the answer is yes. lol ;)

c8304641fb8bebc01912917d4ab5ed56.jpg

Yess buy them all :lol

Especially after you've got him all posed up. Not nearly as limited as the PPS 42.

Hot Toys most ridiculous idea with PPS (and there are several) is to have picked that pose for the Mk42.. If you are going to produce a limited articulation Iron Man figure.. and if you want it to sell like hot cakes (despite the price).. do you pick a pose the MMS version will be capable of?
NO!... you produce a PPS Mk42 in the iconic 'slam landing' pose, that is extremely hard to exactly recreate with the MMS.. simples
:gah:

Hot Toys most ridiculous idea with PPS (and there are several) is to have picked that pose for the Mk42.. If you are going to produce a limited articulation Iron Man figure.. and if you want it to sell like hot cakes (despite the price).. do you pick a pose the MMS version will be capable of?
NO!... you produce a PPS Mk42 in the iconic 'slam landing' pose, that is extremely hard to exactly recreate with the MMS.. simples
:gah:

:exactly:

Back