1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 - Iron Man 3: Mark XXXVI - Peacemaker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And then everyone will be like "CRAP THIS THING IS AWESOME, WHY DIDN'T I JUMP ON IT WHEN IT WAS READILY AVAILABLE????" Just like we're doing with Python right now.

And then everyone will be like "CRAP THIS THING IS AWESOME, WHY DIDN'T I JUMP ON IT WHEN IT WAS READILY AVAILABLE????" Just like we're doing with Python right now.

:exactly: :lol .. wait.. you didn't get Python?! :thud:

Nope. Honestly the product photos don't do much for me. Then I saw it at SDCC in person and was like......AWWWW CRAP.

It's alright, I'm not heartbroken over it. If I'd gotten Python then I wouldn't have been able to get Peacemaker, and I like PM better.

e8378d419219e8eedec61f2f13174cb1.jpg

Box art for peacemaker.

I really like the Iron Man box art that HT has been using. This is one armor I didn't think I'd like--I didn't get Red Snapper--but for some reason Peacemaker looks good to me.

I ordered this one from Sideshow but then a retailer in the UK listed it & it works out £40.00 cheaper to buy it from them so needless to say, I've changed who I'm ordering this one from. :) I know it's basically just Red Snapper without the arm extensions but it's got a stand out colour scheme compared to any other Iron Man figure I one & I got Red Snapper delivered to me yesterday, I rather liked it so definitely think another looking similar will add to my collection rather than being bland or boring. :)

I like the box art as well but agree wish they all had tge same theme but as they are using different series mms, die cast and power pose, they are keeping it separate that way. I prefere the art of these exclusives over the mms silver centurion and heart breaker.

It's also the exclusives have the nice boxes, the MMS from iron man 3 have a different box. I would love heartbreaker and silver centurion to have these nice ones.

I get confused with what figures are what, is the Peacekeeper a power pose figure??? Not really a fan of the way Red Snapper's display option are so I ordered one of the party protocol display cabinets for that figure..., if this is the same I'll order another.

I think i'm gonna cancel mine. I think I was only excited because I saw the word EXCLUSIVE on it and doesn't appear to be one many are jumping on either seeing there is not WL status yet. I have so many preorders I gotta thin the herd....

I did ponder on it (just cancelling I mean) I must admit, I initially ordered this because I missed the boat with regards to Python & I didn't want to go there again..., the bright orange colouring on this one speaks to me (I guess) but I've decided to keep it since getting Red Snapper as that's a great figure so having a variation of it will be nice (for me anyway). :)

Back