1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 - Iron Man 3: Mark XXXVI - Peacemaker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody else think the arms look a little small for the rest of the body?

View attachment 130327

I'm kind of seeing it now...:doh

The one thats picking my interest now is "Hammerhead" Mk.XXXVII

37.JPG

We all know the hulkbuster will be made and distributed, but I am more curious as to whether it will be a solitary figure or will it have the ability to fit over an existing armor. And if so, how? I personally am hoping it's just one figure but with the option to pull back the head to either reveal Tony or the Mark 43 head...if that is in fact the armor Tony uses. We really need a Hulkbuster thread :lol

As for peacemaker, the colors are growing on me but I still dislike the overall look of the armor. I don't see it fitting in with my collection, but I guess I am glad they are making a lot of the other armors.

Just remember, the more complicated the design, the more expensive it'll be!

I think hulkbuster will be a power pose fig. It's gonna be massive, maybe with the same amount of articulation as snapper. Just my guess. I could live with that, and it will also make it more affordable

I think hulkbuster will be a power pose fig. It's gonna be massive, maybe with the same amount of articulation as snapper. Just my guess. I could live with that, and it will also make it more affordable

doubtful IMO, if your going to make 5-700 dollar piece its gonna have to more than just have a power pose and light up features. Monger was fully movable and I have no doubt HB will too, it just wont be cheap.

I'm guessing it's gonna be the same size and price as Monger. I haven't seen the sneak-peek but Monger always struck me as the perfect size for a MCU Hulkbuster.

Well they look small because they were made from mk7 and heartbreaker arms not specifically for peacemaker.

But that is what the design for Peacemaker is, that isn't just a Hot Toys production choice. Red Snapper has the same "normal sized" arms underneath, and the claw mechanism fits over them in the design.

I think the dark background on these photos is throwing people off, with how much black is on the arms, and visually they appear thinner than they really are. I think this figure should look pretty good in person

(yes this is PI not Hot Toys, but the proportions aren't radically different)
tC4UGXa.jpg

I hope not, I'd be a little pissed if HB is a Power Pose figure. But I think HT has learned it's lesson about trying to sell quasi-statues with limited articulation as legitimate figures.

I'm guessing it's gonna be the same size and price as Monger. I haven't seen the sneak-peek but Monger always struck me as the perfect size for a MCU Hulkbuster.

According to Sideshow specs, the Hulk and Igor are the same height at 16.5 inches, while Monger is 17.5 inches. But if you go by the early concept art for Age of Ultron, the Hulkbuster figure should be at least a few inches taller and much more bulky than the Hulk. Don't be surprised if it's the size of a small toddler. :lol

According to Sideshow specs, the Hulk and Igor are the same height at 16.5 inches, while Monger is 17.5 inches. But if you go by the early concept art for Age of Ultron, the Hulkbuster figure should be at least a few inches taller and much more bulky than the Hulk. Don't be surprised if it's the size of a small toddler. :lol

Hulk is a bit taller than Monger though.....

In the concept art, HB is clearly taller and wider than the Hulk. If that actually makes it to the screen or if those loose proportions will be followed is another story.

Hulk is a bit taller than Monger though.....

Is he? I went with Sideshow specs. I heard from some YouTube reviews the Hulk was closer to 18 inches. I don't own it, so I can't say either way.

I don't think HB will be 25 inches tall, but 20 to 22 sounds about right. And I hope HT doesn't go too big and heavy, shipping costs could then become a pain.

IF THERE'S NO MID-SECTION ARTICULATION THIS WILL BE A CANCEL. I have Red Snapper and it is what it is, and I rather like it. Although anything is possible, if some genius made an after market in-proportioned set of arms..........:wink1::wink1:This would be so much better!

Back