Hot Toys 1:6 Iron Man 2 Mark IV

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Mike

In the Pixels
Reaction score
ironman2_mk4-teaser-1.jpg

Last edited:
Looks great. I'm trying to get the Hasbro 3 3/4 " figures instead of the Hot Toys stuff, but its hard to resist.

Ive had enough of these... Mark I , II , Battle Damage are enough for me... Where are my DAMN AVATAR PICS HOTTOYS???

Judging by the SSC maquette, the Mk VI is the main suit for the film, so I'd think that there will be at least 3 Iron Men from HT. 4, 6 and suitcase (5?).

Looks great, but most likely a pass from me. The Mark IV is still too close to the Mark III and these days I have to be more picky what I spend money on.

Looks good. Only innacurracy I see is the abdomen area. Those golden parabola shaped lines are a bit off.

But maybe they won't be like that in the official pics? At this point you can't tell with the way HT presents their figures.

WOAH nice! I am sold. Looks better in these photos than in the movie trailer. I want all the Marks. ALL OF THEM!!! But no more SDCC silly thing version this time please. They have enough armors in the movie to work on.

There will be 6 armor figures. I'm calling it right now.

1. War Machine
2. IM Mark IV
3. IM Mark VI
4. IM Mark V/Suitcase armor
5. SDCC Exclusive War Machine OR/and SDCC Exclusive IM
6. Battle Damage.............

Just sayin'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back