Hot Toys 1:6 Iron Man 2 Mark IV

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks great so far.
Love the fact that HT made this one skinnier than the MK3, wich is actually accurate.
And the effort HT putted on making an articulated waist (as they did with WM).

I agree on the articulated waist, that was what IM3 really missing in term of articulation.

About the skinnier body, hopefully not too skinny. Tony Stark must have slim a lot if he can fit into a skinny armor :naughty

I don't think i'll be able to make a decision on IM2 figs until the whole line is released. My poor wallet and shelf space. :(

1st page...................................

I'm an idiot, didn't let it load 'cause I was too impatient and started reading posts. GREAT! Now I'm that guy, "where's the pic?" "I can't see it!?" "This is the first time I've used the internet!"

:lol

So I went out and looked up some armors on Google and correct me if I'm wrong here.

The Mark III and IV will have some subtle changes (color wise). Looks like the IV has a little more yellow in spots but overall they are a similar suit.

The V will be the suitcase armor one?

Then the VI is the transition to the triangle chest piece and adds quite a bit more yellow.

Whew, did I get them all?

God if so I currently own ZERO! Gonna have to either be broke or very picky as War Machine is already on order.

:duh

I think what might suck me in to the new ones is the added articulation. What drive me away is when is the DX coming for the IM line? Come on, it's going to hit here eventually right?!?!

:horse

There will be 6 armor figures. I'm calling it right now.

1. War Machine
2. IM Mark IV
3. IM Mark VI
4. IM Mark V/Suitcase armor
5. SDCC Exclusive War Machine OR/and SDCC Exclusive IM
6. Battle Damage.............

Just sayin'.

I doubt a SDCC one this year. That is only 3 months away and we are just getting first pics of the Iron Man 2 figures. I don't think they could have one finished by July.

And did HT really jump the gun on Whiplash or what? They couldn't just wait to reveal him after the likeness was approved? Or how about releasing pics of him with the head blurred at least so we can see the rest of him? I'd like to know what we pre-ordered before people in Hong Kong start showing in hand pics :lol

Looks damn cool to me. I'm down for all the versions of IM from this film.

Yes, she's confirmed.

I'm betting she'll be the next tease since HT has hinted that they will all be for preorder before the film hits.

The Marks do look "Thick" when they have a Human inside the actual On site Prop..... :)

fcc94ddb.jpg

d336d2d3.jpg

Last edited:
The Mark III and IV will have some subtle changes (color wise). Looks like the IV has a little more yellow in spots but overall they are a similar suit.

This is the mkVI but there's no good full suit pics of the mkIV and the only difference is the chest. Other than the helmet and the fact that they're both suits of armor they're very very different. I think you can tell more if they don't have the color on them. I still argue that War Machine shares a lot more similarities with the mkIII than the IV/VI does with the mkIII.

mkIIIcsmkVIbw.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back