Hot Toys 1:6 Iron Man 2 Mark IV

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks pretty cool. Like the extra flexibility. Wonder what other features it will have. Glad the mk IV has come before the mk VI. Need to save £££

HOLY FACK! incredible, ill be having multiples (to make up for those of you not buying)
I hope you can sell sperm in canada, cuz those millions of little lives are worth it, :D

At first glance i think the shest area is too small, but im gunna wait for full specs to see

i think the shoulder area needs to be bulkier

There will be 6 armor figures. I'm calling it right now.

1. War Machine
2. IM Mark IV
3. IM Mark VI
4. IM Mark V/Suitcase armor

5. SDCC Exclusive War Machine OR/and SDCC Exclusive IM
6. Battle Damage.............

Just sayin'.

I agree and am only interested in these 2.

this is cool but after HT released Mark I none of the others have impressed me. They just don't look like a guy in a suit. The shoulder and hip joints are exposed don't get going with the thickness of the thighs. As neat as this is it just doesn't have the wow factor like the Mark I. This the same reason I think Whiplash looks so awesome. Its a guy in a suit.

Looks simply awesome. A bit skinny again, but hopefully HT will correct that.

Looks awesome as always , but easy pass , is sufficient with 1 or 2 figures, 5 , 6 ?, no thanx .....I have many things that to buy

I will not buy another Ironman, I will not buy another Ironman :D

Seriously, it looks interesting especially with the pose.

There will be 6 armor figures. I'm calling it right now.

1. War Machine
2. IM Mark IV
3. IM Mark VI
4. IM Mark V/Suitcase armor
5. SDCC Exclusive War Machine OR/and SDCC Exclusive IM
6. Battle Damage.............

Just sayin'.

Plus whiplash and black widow....damn.

What did we get for the first movie..

Mark 1
mark 2
mark 3
bd mark 3
mech test tony
gun metal vers

any I'm missing?

I also prefer the mark III but the Mark VI may sway me. It looks great but I don't have the money for all of them and War Machine.

I also prefer the mark III but the Mark VI may sway me. It looks great but I don't have the money for all of them and War Machine.

HT released 6 figures with the first movie and already announced three with the second movie :horror

I passed on Mark I and Tony Stark Mech Suit from the first film because of space concerns, War Machine is the only definite thus far from the second film. I am certain it will be tough decisions with each release.

I prefer the mark IV, or more accurately I guess I prefer the mark VI (just because the coloring makes the legs look so much better). Mostly it's for the legs and forarms which I think look so much better on the new suits.

I don't get people who think the mkIV and III look the same. Other than coloring they're totally different. It's like saying the Batman Begins and Dark Knight suits look the same.

Looks great so far.
Love the fact that HT made this one skinnier than the MK3, wich is actually accurate.
And the effort HT putted on making an articulated waist (as they did with WM).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back