Hot Toys 1/6 Hoth Leia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm excited to pay off this figure and get her. I just got an hot toys new hope Han Solo for pretty much free so now the posing options are gonna be even more fun for her!

If anyone wants the video files for the Harmy versions or the Negative One ANH let me know and I can see about uploading them somewhere. I can maybe set up a Dropbox folder and share from there?

I havent had a chance to really look this figure over ... but ...

After spending longer with the awesome Tarkin figure, I have just opened Leia and, gotta say, it is stunning. My opinion of course, but the portrait is so lifelike.
I opened the box, peeled the plastic from her face, and wow. Seriously impressed.
I know full well that any pic I take of the figure will not do it justice or capture that Wow moment. It looks that good.
I hope that I’m not the only one who thinks this is a full marks figure.

Unboxed Leia.
The figure just oozes the character, and of course Carrie Fisher.
Being the only ESB figure I have, I’ll display her with R2 and 3PO. They are kind of, generic.

Trying hard to capture on the phone what I see in front of me: not particularly successful.

Unboxed Leia.
The figure just oozes the character, and of course Carrie Fisher.
Being the only ESB figure I have, I’ll display her with R2 and 3PO. They are kind of, generic.

Trying hard to capture on the phone what I see in front of me: not particularly successful.

It looks great! But you might want to turn off the flash to get a true measure of the sculpt.

So if any you had to choose just one for the collection, which one would you keep? The very Iconic A New Hope version? Or the very nice sculpted ESB version?

The ESB is the nicer figure.
All my pics are at the mercy of my phones flash, or my apartment lighting : sorry.

It was nice yesterday to get two really nice looking figures.

So if any you had to choose just one for the collection, which one would you keep? The very Iconic A New Hope version? Or the very nice sculpted ESB version?

Hoth is a much better execution. If your collection is all ANH, the ANH version is no slouch, but if you just want a representative Leia, the Hoth version is the best one yet.

Then again, that is strictly one person's opinion.

Though Hoth version headsculpt is better, hair bun is iconic for me. Hard choice.

Face, Hoth version
Hair, ANH version
Costume, davejames ANH version. Hoth costume is the better tailored one if no customization.

ANH version, just more iconic to me and the sculpt is spot on. The dress is crappy, but its not too bad once you have it futzed properly.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Back