Hot Toys 1/6 Hoth Leia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd actually still go with the ANH figure as having the better sculpt. Better overall figure, I'd say Hoth.

Agreed. In the end I opted for the Hoth version as the better figure will be conveyed most days from across the room. I'm happy to be building out my ESB representation too.

Agreed. In the end I opted for the Hoth version as the better figure will be conveyed most days from across the room. I'm happy to be building out my ESB representation too.

I'll end up just keeping both. Most of my OT collection consists of ANH and ESB, so I'll pass on the RotJ Endor version. I'm likely just going to have Luke and Emperor from that.

Face, Hoth version
Hair, ANH version
Costume, davejames ANH version. Hoth costume is the better tailored one if no customization.

Lol, thanks. Didn't realize my custom outfit was official now. :D

And I agree with Silver Star. The ANH sculpt works a lot better for me, but overall the Hoth figure just looks a whole lot nicer.

Got mine too. Yeah I thought Tarkin was going to end up coming first.

I got my notice! I can't wait! I will probably end up buying every version they release of Leia. They should release Bespin Leia next (and Bespin Han).

Got my notice too! And Spider-man! Plus car insurance is up for renewal! Gonna be a **** month for my bank account :(

My notification for this fig listed the charge/ship date as February 14th, which I thought was pretty appropriate.:love:lol

Back