Hot Toys 1/6 Hoth Leia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not saying it doesn't look like Carrie but that program is the worst, there are better face recognition programs than that. Plus why is there 2 threads(again) on Hoth Leia? Are people that starved for recognition from strangers that they run to start a thread that already existed?

1,000 threads are not enough to capture her beauty ...:love

Yeah I am not really thinking an internet program can tell me if a sculpt is good....my eyes can tell that. Overall I like it, but the ANH sculpt is better. She looks a bit puffy in the face and the booty....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep. Definitely getting this one. She goes in perfect with hoth luke and han for my 3 figures a shelf rule. Perfect.

Calling it right now: Bespin Leia promo edition. Basically all the same clothes and head sculpt, just different hair.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Untitled-2 leia.jpg

The grate looks like it's frosty to me like something on Hoth. It's not a big deal but just saying I wouldn't have minded if they changed it up. I guess though the grates seem to be the standard Original Trilogy bases. Boba
Fett's was the same for the non deluxe edition.

Although looking again maybe it is a grate from the Falcon.

Yeah, I see what you mean about the frosting. Chewie must have left that damn door to the Falcon open again! :lol

I'll likely switch to the snow base. Should look good. Bring on Bespin Han!

this program doens't prove nothing, Ripley got 100% and THAT ONE REALLY LOOKS like $#@, I'm a sculptor and I can assure you this program sux, 50% of the Scarlett Johanssen own pictures are not recognized by this program, specially if it is from the ghost in the shell movie....
it,s just an automatic tool it's not law and it's not better than human perception either

Program is perfect. Can't believe someone would question its authority. :monkey4

Back