Hot Toys 1/6 Hoth Leia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No exclusive, bbts it is then. Tomorrow probably?
Can someone tell me the difference in ordering from BBTS know a lot of people order through them, is it the non refundable refund that pushes everyone from sideshow? Their shipping seems to be way more reasonable than sideshow but do they have any rewards program?

Even though it won't be released until this time next year in all likelihood it still felt great to pre-order this!

Can someone tell me the difference in ordering from BBTS know a lot of people order through them, is it the non refundable refund that pushes everyone from sideshow? Their shipping seems to be way more reasonable than sideshow but do they have any rewards program?

No rewards but no nrd either. And reasonable shipping. Ordering through them allowed me to avoid that atrocity TFA Chewie figure without penalty.

She went up for pre-order in Hong Kong a few hours before Sideshow, and at a cheaper price.

Just had to wait and check on Sideshow's price before committing.

Can you post a link to Hong Kong site if they ship internationally ?

I have been sitting on reward points for two years.. cashed in $139 so she came out like $86... Now that they are used up probably last order through them I will make.

I never use Sideshow anymore because 1. NRD 2. Tax in CA 3. insane shipping costs - $20 and I live 20 miles from their facility. BBTS is better on all of these things but there are other great companies too like Timewalker, Legend Toy and Hobbies, etc. but each has their own policies/shipping/whatnot.

I have been sitting on reward points for two years.. cashed in $139 so she came out like $86... Now that they are used up probably last order through them I will make.

I never use Sideshow anymore because 1. NRD 2. Tax in CA 3. insane shipping costs - $20 and I live 20 miles from their facility. BBTS is better on all of these things but there are other great companies too like Timewalker, Legend Toy and Hobbies, etc. but each has their own policies/shipping/whatnot.

2 years and only $139? Man, you gotta step your game up.

Yeah the NRD does put me off and I did lose a couple of deposits for orders that I later cancelled
Sadly since I live internationally, tax and shipping costs are unavoidable no matter what website I go for

Price is what I guessed. Not bad at all in my opinion. Good looking figure with a decent amount of accessories. Debating if I want to use rewards points on this or save them for something else.

Back