Hot Toys 1/6 Hoth Leia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PO'd at BBTS for $220. Hopefully by the time this comes out, I'll have a little more room to display multiple versions of the same character.

I too gave up on SS after the Jason debacle. Timewalker for me. BBTS also.

SS is losing me as a customer after I cash in rewards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can someone tell me the difference in ordering from BBTS know a lot of people order through them, is it the non refundable refund that pushes everyone from sideshow? Their shipping seems to be way more reasonable than sideshow but do they have any rewards program?

Yeah no money down now, cancel anytime, no sales tax for me in CA (this Leia is $16 of sales tax), and no rip off shipping, and can bundle shipping with other items up to 6 months after release.

I don't care what they say about shipping, they should work out something for their CA customers since we have to pay sales tax and use USPS to ship or something. Unless it's an exclusive that I need there's literally no reason for me to pay $25 more than the same item would cost at BBTS.

5190714daa264e0bb8379bd65c319151.jpg

1oejt5.jpg

Love!!! So excited to have more Leia in my collection!

$220 is $303 CAN (not shipped). Curious how much a $220 US figure sells for (in US Dollars) in HK wherever these figures "Homebase" is? Globally does the price all average out? I don't buy much figures but it does become very difficult when you were paying:

$220 CAN – DX Jack Sparrow
$220 CAN – DX Indiana Jones
$210 CAN – DX T-800
$230 CAN – DX Joker Heath
$230 CAN – DX Joker Nicholson

Now

$350 CAN for Yoda
$350 CAN for Hoth Leia

Which figures do you justify paying more for?

Amazing to see how they got the greeblies on her costume pretty much spot on. I took these pictures of the actual costume earlier this year.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Just PO'ed from Kghobby.com for £186 including registered shipping. That's around £23 cheaper than Sideshow and a might stand a chance of dodging the import Tax which never happens with SSC. Even if I don't it will still work out cheaper than buying it from them or a U.K distributor.

Just PO'ed from Kghobby.com for £186 including registered shipping. That's around £23 cheaper than Sideshow and a might stand a chance of dodging the import Tax which never happens with SSC. Even if I don't it will still work out cheaper than buying it from them or a U.K distributor.
Adam how did you manage to order it when it says not available to the UK in the description on their site.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Yeah no money down now, cancel anytime, no sales tax for me in CA (this Leia is $16 of sales tax), and no rip off shipping, and can bundle shipping with other items up to 6 months after release.

I don't care what they say about shipping, they should work out something for their CA customers since we have to pay sales tax and use USPS to ship or something. Unless it's an exclusive that I need there's literally no reason for me to pay $25 more than the same item would cost at BBTS.

Same here. Sideshows in-state shipping costs is down right highway robbery. I always buy from Ebay sellers or BBTS. Free shipping, typically $5-20 less than MSRP and no sales tax!

Back