Hot Toys 1/6 Hoth Leia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS 1/6 Princess Leia - Empire Strikes Back

Absolutely gorgeous!!! Is she available yet to pre-order on Sideshow?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They really do knock out work on Carrie Fisher. I like this better than ANH Princess.

Now of course I'll end up doing exactly what I didn't want to -- get ESB Hoth Luke, Han and Leia.

Likeness seems just a tad over-idealized to me (much like the ANH Leia), but regardless it's still an amazing looking figure and one I can't wait to get.

Pass. don't like the sculpt, she looks like a lemur caught in headlights.

Isn't it great to have a figure reveal where there's virtually nothing to talk about because it's basically perfect? Really incredible likeness and paint job, they capture her 'troubled' mood in Empire - all those shots of her where she's lost in thought about Han, the rebellion or whatever. They really need to make this with an alternative Bespin hairpiece.

I agree that you would be crazy to put the mask on, hopefully there'll be a knock off people can use for that like there was with Rey.

Does anyone know if the boots are soft goods like the DX07?

I would prefer a little attitude in the face but it's great and bought.

Agreed on both counts, it'll be a PO for sure. The Belle sculpt is amazing and has so much more life with just the slightest curve of the mouth and the not-so-wide eyes.

It looks so beautiful! I'm so bitter that I bought the ANH Leia when this was the one I always wanted. Never thought Hot Toys would make her :gah:

I was never excited about any of the ANH “main character” releases (Han, Luke & Leia) as they were too plain looking to drop $300 Canadian Bills on. Hoth Leia is something I can get on board with as she looks fantastic!!!

I love it!
sadly, With so many great figures on PO and on the horizon Emperor, Luke.., I may be the only one here who passes.

This is the Leia I've been waiting for. Can't wait to place an order.

No, no... she's hearing Luke's voice calling to her.

leia-790x336.jpg

Something about the mouth does not look right, but they nailed everything else. Hold your thumb up and cover the mouth and its like a movie still. Not sure if its the bottom or top lip. Still VERY nice though.

Now of course I'll end up doing exactly what I didn't want to -- get ESB Hoth Luke, Han and Leia.

HA HA You sucker.

"I'm only collecting ANH, I'm only collecting ANH!"

Back