Hot Toys 1/6 figure Black Adam (Deluxe) + Golden Armor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here he is with his chest emblem lit up. And it’s not plugged into a wall outlet either. It’s plugged into a phone charger battery that will eventually be completely concealed in the stand. I’m guessing the charge should last for hours being left on full time.
Nice! That's a pretty innovative idea! Love that way more than trying to feed cords through display shelves.

Nice! That's a pretty innovative idea! Love that way more than trying to feed cords through display shelves.
Thanks! I did a short test with it and just left it on for a little over three hours and the battery was still almost at full charge. Now I just want to devise a switch that will allow me to push a button on the stand to turn it on and off rather than using the little HT switch box.

Anyone got a rough timeline that had used popcultcha before for hot toys releases. Like how long is it usually after everyone else has theirs before they usually get theirs in? Their cs isn't very great as far as answers.

Anyone got a rough timeline that had used popcultcha before for hot toys releases. Like how long is it usually after everyone else has theirs before they usually get theirs in? Their cs isn't very great as far as answers.
depends if they have it in hand yet .

I've had my doubts for a while (hopefully I'll be wrong) that HT is gonna produce anymore. This figure got a super cold reception from day 1.

No one expected it to turn out so good, though. I've heard Popcultcha can be 2-3 months behind SS releases.

I've had my doubts for a while (hopefully I'll be wrong) that HT is gonna produce anymore. This figure got a super cold reception from day 1.

No one expected it to turn out so good, though. I've heard Popcultcha can be 2-3 months behind SS releases.
Dang so we got a while still if we get it at all. Ouch. Might cancel and see what I can find elsewhere that's not high as 🦒 V

I decided not to pick this up to cut back on orders and I kinda regret it. With the poor reception to the movie and the DCEU getting canned, I thought Hot Toys would phone this one in.

Back