Hot Toys 1/6 figure Black Adam (Deluxe) + Golden Armor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrisstbh

Thrawnald McDonald
Reaction score
06139B61-8A96-4B69-A9B8-02F7256CD224.jpeg
E4AA8E34-CDEB-4D20-BA87-9663C487426B.jpeg
18DA7CDC-40E0-4179-ADBA-5FA070E0666C.jpeg

Last edited:
Looks good apart from the separate head. That could be an issue.

They should have done what Prime 1 did.
View attachment 600847
How can they though? Then you can't turn the head at all because its a seamless piece with the neck and shoudlers.

Due to the suit design this is the only way they could do it whilst retaining articualtion.

How can they though? Then you can't turn the head at all because its a seamless piece with the neck and shoudlers.

Due to the suit design this is the only way they could do it whilst retaining articualtion.
I don't see the point of doing it. But it's definitely possible, custom sculpts in the past have had a upperchest/neck along with the head. They would just need to have a custom engineered body due to the wider collar around the neck

I don't see the point of doing it. But it's definitely possible, custom sculpts in the past have had a upperchest/neck along with the head. They would just need to have a custom engineered body due to the wider collar around the neck
That's just something that'd drive the prices up even more.

Right, HTH would one expect that to work? Now we're starting to demand seamless head and neck?

Just want to see a Dr Fate figure out of this movie and maybe Hawkman but this is Hot Toys so I doubt they'll do anything from this movie but Black Adam.

Don't care to just have a 1/6 Rock figure on the shelf.

Back