Hot Toys 1/6 Clark Kent

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EVILFACE said:
Wonder how much, 130 again?
Thought it was $119. The Blister site is offering him at 14,400 Yen which in direct exchange rate equals 122.42 USD.

Well Batman and Superman were $115 so hopefully Clark will be around that price.

$123 makes for a very good price for Clark. Anyone got a link to the site who said they where going to him?

Here's the link for Toy Square. They should have him up for pre-order next week. I ordered my HT Batman and Superman from them. They're located in Canada and have very good shipping rates.

Thanks for the link! I passed on the HT Superman because I didn't like the face but after seeing the repaint I might have to pick one up and have it redone!

Batty said:
Hey Pjam, Do you think you and I will be ordering him? :lol

Now we just need to hear from our resident naysayer to chime in.

:rotfl

You must mean...

Racheldratchdebbie.jpg

Consider this a pre-emptive measure!

gdb said:
The Blister site is offering him at 14,400 Yen which in direct exchange rate equals 122.42 USD.

That's not too bad a price, Japanese shipping will knock it up to around 150 I suspect and anything under 150 is a good price, these will be selling for well over 225 within a year and who knows after that...

These are already going up on ebay, here's the first with more pics...

https://cgi.ebay.com/Hot-Toys-1-6-A...18QQihZ018QQcategoryZ2482QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I wrote back to Eric and asked when it would be up for P.O., the price point (figure $10-$15 more than Japanese dealers) and if he would consider any discount to us freaks who pre-order early.

I actually thought the Medicom Kent had an excellent sculpt but the outfit didn't work for me. The HT CK includes an extra head, the "S" shield fabric shirt and a trenchcoat so it is worth the wait... and yes, if you are serious about collecting this figure and want it to be the best it can be, it is worth it to spend more on a repaint.

My HT SR is one of my most prized possessions now.

DSC02390.jpg

Last edited:
I may offer to paint a few of the Clark heads, but with so many coming at me to paintup, I can only offer to do a very limited few. VERY limited. However, if someone thinks of me when they order their HT Clark, hint hint, I would paint at least three heads for that person in exchange for a Clark. (after the holidays though!) :D

Call this a one shot paintup offer, to one person. :lol

Whatever the case, good luck getting those guys! Figure looks great.

Oh, and thanks Pjam for your kind words about my Supes repaint work. I am glad to have been able to make that one, and the others that did the foot lift trick, a bit more to your liking.

samuraiwarrior said:
Will this come with the complete Superman costume? like the cape and all that?

I would doubt that they would include the whole costume with cape, plus belt and boots. But after their Robocop figure w/ jet pack and Ani-Com Scar with extra head... I suppose it's possible.

Last edited:
Figuremaster Les said:
I may offer to paint a few of the Clark heads, but with so many coming at me to paintup, I can only offer to do a very limited few. VERY limited. However, if someone thinks of me when they order their HT Clark, hint hint, I would paint at least three heads for that person in exchange for a Clark. (after the holidays though!) :D

...I am glad to have been able to make that one, and the others that did the foot lift trick, a bit more to your liking.

That's a great offer! If it wasn't coming out so soon after the Holidays (and the Holidays being what they are) you would so be getting a PM from me right now.

And thanks again for the foot lift trick. It's so easy even a gdb could do it. :D

No Supes suit I imagine, can't fit it under the business suit anyway with a full cape, best to consider ourselves lucky by getting the shirt...

Doing a heel lift will be a whole lot easier with Clark though, thank god! :D

Les is one of the best! I love what he did to Pjam's Supes. Along with pretty much everything else he's done.

pjam said:
Hey gdb or anyone -- can you tell what the total cost with shipping is from the blister site so we can get a handle on this?

Shoot. According to bablefish.altavista Blister says, "Sorry. No International Shipping Service Available."

Translating their description page yeilds some info about the figure...

"The man of the steel iron, appears in journalist Clarke Kent.

High quality - with the fan is overwhelmed, "the movie masterpiece" of the 繝帙ャ繝医ヨ繧、繧コ corporation which becomes the large hit series which already is familiarity. And ' superman 繝ェ繧ソ繝シ繝ウ繧コ ' empty Clarke Kent lines up!

The head part to be modelled anew, furthermore in the suit the costume of the superman wearing (only the upper body).

Public form of this superman, as for journalist Kent 1000 body limitations. As for the person who falls in love to the suit form same get inevitability! !
Commodity number B0005488
Character * Movie ones
Superman

Commodity classification * Figures
Above 12inch

Manufacturer Hot Toys

Version Domestic edition
Country Hong Kong
Size Height approximately 30 centimeters
The number of limitations 1000 bodies

Superman?
As for the superman in the series which from comics company DC is started in 1938, as for that terrestrial name Clarke Kent. And as for name with another krypton star 繧ォ繝ォ l. So, he 驕・came from the krypton star of outer space. As for the krypton star when verging to the crisis of collapse, as for him who is the baby it is placed by the rocket by the father and the unexplored area the krypton person probably can have the superpower, it was sent out to the earth. The rocket was picked up the fact that the child is not in the Kent husband and wife who has been troubled and raised as the child of the husband and wife. Usually, it is the journalist who is not even black edge glasses, but if once there is a pinch in the earth, the superpower is shown and also today has protected peace of the earth."

Shipping will be cheaper if you order it from Toy Square anyway (at least in N. America).

And from the description, it is only the upper part of the Superman suit... Not the whole thing. No surprise there.

I'm really psyched to get Clark. HT Supes is, without doubt, one of my favorite 12" figures.

200 less then Superman. Still with medicom's release hopefully this wont be too hard to get either way.

Back