Hot Toys 1/6 Clark Kent

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
didn't see anyone post this, so I thought I'd do it... Thank you TW for getting the pics and the info early man... haha great help

the figure looks fantastic.... but I'll be laughing if Takara comes out with one full costumed and suit and beats the **** out of both Medicom and Hot Toys.

Sorry to disappoint but ain't nothin' gonna beat the censored outta this

DSC02322.jpg

HT SR with Les Walker repaint...

I have an email in to Eric at Toy Square, will def let everyone know. These are Blister packs so I don't know how they will be distributed. My guess is they will only be distributed/exclusive in Asia...

ref4-6330.jpg

I see this picture and Pjam's Les Walker's repaint and can't help but wonder how Clark Kent would look with a simuliar repaint... truly amazing, I would think.

This Clark Kent is not Blister Exclusive, so it is not so difficult to get I think.

But Grid Alien is Blister exclusive.....Ltd 250/500 world wide.

blister is HT Japan distributer, like Sideshow, so blister direct just means that they carry this item direct from HT, but can still be sold in other Japanese retailer.

blister exclusive item instead is only sold in blister, which is equivalent to Sideshow exclusive.

That's what I understand, but could be wrong. SOmebody correct me if I am wrong.

Yeah, that's ricksraiders out of Cali, he does a lot of old TV Batman and Superman stuff, the kent isn't bad though... the outfit works.

pjam said:
Yeah, that's ricksraiders out of Cali, he does a lot of old TV Batman and Superman stuff, the kent isn't bad though... the outfit works.

who makes the stunning replica of christopher reeve's superman ?

Yes!!! Me too!

Here's Eric's reponse:

Hi

Yes, we will carry it and will put it for pre-order in next week.

Thanks
Eric

Hey Pjam, Do you think you and I will be ordering him? :lol

Now we just need to hear from our resident naysayer to chime in.

Batty said:
Hey Pjam, Do you think you and I will be ordering him? :lol

Now we just need to hear from our resident naysayer to chime in.

:lol :lol :lol

Back