Hot Toys 1/6 Clark Kent

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KamenGuyver

Super Freak
Reaction score
page-6330.jpg

ref1-6330.jpg

ref2-6330.jpg

ref3-6330.jpg

ref4-6330.jpg

https://www.blister.jp/item5488.html

2007 Jan. Release
Ltd 1000

Last edited:
This is a must buy for me! I love how he has the symbol under his suit. And only 1000 pieces.

At first I was ho-hum... a guy in a suit. But that ripping-open chest sells it! Very cool, and like Shai said, definitely prefer it over the Medicom.

looks incredible! does he come w/ 2 sets of interchangable hair or heads? because there's a big difference in the hair in the last pic.

Mookeylama said:
looks incredible! does he come w/ 2 sets of interchangable hair or heads? because there's a big difference in the hair in the last pic.

As far as I know, it come with TWO heads ! I am really loving Hot Toys now....:D

KamenGuyver said:
As far as I know, it come with TWO heads ! I am really loving Hot Toys now....:D
Me, too! The Superman head is a real bonus. And I'm really impressed that the suit and overcoat don't make him look bulky at all.

Unfortunately it's a blister so it won't be easy to pre-order, most of these will prolly be sold by Asian dealers at high price points instead of distributing through dealers here IMO. It may even be a mail order only item, we'll see. Someone please keep us posted on this. :D

It looks very nice but I want the one with the full Superman costume. The only way I'd pick it up is if there's a full costume under that suit.

I love this figure! I didn't like HT's Version of Supes from SR but their Clark definitely trumps Medi. I can't wait to order this, anyone have a PreOrder link?

EXCELLENT! EXCELLENT! EXCELLENT! EXCELLENT! EXCELLENT! EXCELLENT!
EXCELLENT! EXCELLENT! EXCELLENT! EXCELLENT! EXCELLENT! EXCELLENT!
:bow

I'd like to give a tip to anyone...if you want this figure, buy it as fast as you can !!!! Prices guaranteed to skyrocket !!!!!

Anyone got a place we can pre-order or how much this is going to be? Clark looks really great. A very good CK figure to go along with a very good Superman figure.

Back