1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Captain Marvel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad you liked the film as well! Agree, I really liked BL in the role. That final battle scene where she's flying through the warheads and blasting the spaceships just makes feel giddy like a little kid.

I'm AMPED for this figure and would want to get it sooner but I don't mind them taking the time to refine it; I speculate it'll release late this year or early next year.

Yeah totally agree with that, I was grinning like a lunatic when that final battle happened, it was so much fun

I'm happy to wait as well really, but I'm riding such a high from the movie that I want EVERYTHING NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:lol
Looking at the Mezco One:12 & Nendoroid figures at the moment as well to add to the obsession ;)

Goose the cat is the best character in all of cinema history......?

Well he did say bit part character, but even I think that was too much, and I'm a fan of the movie. Chalk it up to unchecked enthusiasm. :lol

Ha ha yeah what Buffinator said...call it unchecked enthusiasm
Just such a fun little addition to the movie & you couldn't help but laugh or go Ahhhh when he was on screen, looking forward to getting a 1/6 scale version now ;) :lol:lol

But yeah maybe a little carried away with my original comments :wink1:

Neil

That is nice, but seems it is only the gold shoulder pads are the only difference. Oh and some bling special effects and a cute looking Brie Larson.

Hmm, yep it seems the gold shoulder pads are the main difference.

Yes I would want a cute Brie Larson :monkey3

Yeah totally agree with that, I was grinning like a lunatic when that final battle happened, it was so much fun

I'm happy to wait as well really, but I'm riding such a high from the movie that I want EVERYTHING NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:lol
Looking at the Mezco One:12 & Nendoroid figures at the moment as well to add to the obsession ;)

Neil

Also agree with the hype feeling, wanting it RIGHT NOW lolol I'm also looking forward to the Mezco version; I have plenty of the Marvel Legends figures to have memorabilia from the film.

I finally decided to preorder the deluxe of this. I was trying to wait and see if there was some kind of endgame variant but i'm tired of waiting. Worse scenario they put out a cool variant(like the starforce or short haired endgame one) and I get another Captain Marvel. I'm not that amazed by Goose but I love the idea of displaying her with the jacket. That jacket is awesome.

Yup that was my thinking as well. She only wore the jacket briefly, but it was a very cool look and should make the figure stand out a bit more among all the other superhero outfits.

And I think I like this and the EG look about equally, so likely would have ordered both anyway.

In anticipation of the Carol Danvers head sculpt, I'n not certain how likely, but I wonder if a third party will create her disguise clothing set, if they do, I'll want to make a casual CM.

i3YACqC.jpg

hcYOJnN.jpg

Yup
https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=1968

Well I get the feeling that's just meant to be a placeholder, and most will want to use the HT sculpt with it. I'm not sure it's a character I really need to have a civilian version of, but it was a cool look for her and would let me display the other head while I use the helmeted one on the main figure...

Well I get the feeling that's just meant to be a placeholder, and most will want to use the HT sculpt with it. I'm not sure it's a character I really need to have a civilian version of, but it was a cool look for her and would let me display the other head while I use the helmeted one on the main figure...

If I'm going to get more CMs, I'd rather have the Kree Starforce "Vers" shown at SDCC and/or her Endgame look, although the latter is admittedly less and less likely as time passes.

Yeah I could see that, I would prefer the helmeted look with the suited up version and the sculpt could go nicely on another figure and that's not a bad price for a body and outfit. Same with Spider-Man, the unmasked sculpt doesn't work so well with the up to the ears suited neck, but the 3rd party Parker figures are a good alternate use

Awesome!!! :yess:

Yeah, I saw that the other day. Not a very good sculpt IMO, but the outfit looks OK save for that cap. I don't really need this look in my collection, but happy for others it's available. :clap

I don't have any 'casual' looking figures in my collection or display, but I definitely need this CM look :peace Yeah I feel most would use the HT sculpt with this set. I'd pick up two of these sets, one to display with the black leather jacket and one with out (I'm prospectively getting a multitude of HT CMs so I'll have spare head sculpts). If I feel the body included in the set is subpar, I'll check out some TBL/Phicen bodies.

If I'm going to get more CMs, I'd rather have the Kree Starforce "Vers" shown at SDCC and/or her Endgame look, although the latter is admittedly less and less likely as time passes.

I neeeeed all the Captain Marvels I can get!!! :thud:

CM is so cute! :monkey3

fSnmcIm.jpg

Awesome!!! :yess:

I don't have any 'casual' looking figures in my collection or display, but I definitely need this CM look :peace Yeah I feel most would use the HT sculpt with this set. I'd pick up two of these sets, one to display with the black leather jacket and one with out (I'm prospectively getting a multitude of HT CMs so I'll have spare head sculpts). If I feel the body included in the set is subpar, I'll check out some TBL/Phicen bodies.

I neeeeed all the Captain Marvels I can get!!! :thud:

CM is so cute! :monkey3

fSnmcIm.jpg

I think the board should create a special member category just for you. Instead of "Super Freak", you should be designated "Super CM Freak". :lol

A whole ton of stuff is being pushed back, so I expect this to be the same thing. Gamora (to nobodies surprise) and presumably Iron Man MK7 (Diecast) to name just two others so far.

Not that I've seen. My last payment is scheduled for November. I imagine if we don't see it in HK soon it will get pushed back to December.

A whole ton of stuff is being pushed back, so I expect this to be the same thing. Gamora (to nobodies surprise) and presumably Iron Man MK7 (Diecast) to name just two others so far.

Yeah I suspect if it's not anytime soon it'll be early next year when it releases, needless to say I'm ever so ecstatic about this one.

Along with the casual earth clothing set, I'd also really like a Kree civilian outfit to try to recreate as many CM looks as possible, but this may be asking for too much.

JAaigwX.jpg

Saw this get bumped up the page and thought, oooh! is she released. No.

Sorry to everyone else reading this because I just bumped it.

eh, i expected to see posts about the email sent out about final payments being rescheduled to coincide with the release due to delays lol it's all good.

Back