1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Captain Marvel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a 3rd party head with rooted hair from Timewalker; it looks great, and I was not even planning on getting the figure, but I guess I have to now :dunno
Any pics of it? I think i know the head you are typing about and i would have ordered this if that head turned out well.

Saw this get bumped up the page and thought, oooh! is she released. No.

Sorry to everyone else reading this because I just bumped it.

I admit I also get that initial impression, a thread of an anticipated figure gets bumped and I think "D'OOOHHH man is it released?!?!" LOL

I got a 3rd party head with rooted hair from Timewalker; it looks great, and I was not even planning on getting the figure, but I guess I have to now :dunno

Any pics of it? I think i know the head you are typing about and i would have ordered this if that head turned out well.

I'd like to know about the head sculpt as well :)

I admit I also get that initial impression, a thread of an anticipated figure gets bumped and I think "D'OOOHHH man is it released?!?!" LOL

I'd like to know about the head sculpt as well :)

Maybe it is this one? https://www.timewalkertoys.com/Custom-Actress-Head-Version-C-Ponytail-Hair-Ma-p/mnc-002c.htm

I checked through their new in stock section.

Gotta admit, I wouldn't mind one of my Oct-Dec figures pushed back.. For the first time, I'm actually struggling to have the money readily there for a Hot Toy, lol..

Mancotoys 1/6 Female Head Sculpt Captain Marvel MC002

Mancotoys Female Head Sculpt Captain Marvel MC002C.jpg

The likeness really works for me on version C for some reason.

Thank you!

Mancotoys 1/6 Female Head Sculpt Captain Marvel MC002

View attachment 470125

The likeness really works for me on version C for some reason.

yeah those are the heads, just havent seen any in hand pics. There is also one with 'glowing' eyes i just saw for preorder a couple of days ago.

I think the sculpts are ok, of course the likeness to BL is so-so.

Bumped to December, not surprising. Wasp should be getting bumped here soon also.

It?s ok with me as I have Killmonger and Crait Luke dropping this month.

I wish a third head sculpt would be included, an unmasked head sculpt with glowing eyes and a glowing effect on the hair to recreate the (to me iconic) scene where she gains the rest of her powers. However I can see how it can be problematic and potentially raise the price.

Looking good

WUaaG4b.jpg

ZRSDV0l.jpg

The headsculpt looks great but the suit looks kind of cartoonish which might just be the lighting. Either way this is a must get for me and I’m also in the minority of people who much prefer this look over her final suit in Endgame. She was actually wearing the same outfit filming Endgame scenes which was changed during post to that newer version.

Back