1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Captain Marvel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Given that they just launched the OG suit I think we'll have to wait quite a bit before they launch the EG suits. I'm guessing sometime after the OG figure releases in the market. Otherwise the figures' sales will end up cannibalizing one another.

Why does she still keep wearing the Kree star logo on her cheast almost 30 years later?

Because she doesnt have another suit to wear?

Where else can you get a color changing Kree suit.

IM sure in her 3 decade long journey across the universe she had an opportunity to get a new outfit. Or to just rip the logo off this one.

Its probably the power source. Not to mention thats not even the Kree symbol so your analogy doesnt make sense....

The Hala Star is indeed the symbol of the Kree Empire. Its on all their military uniforms, ships, and even buildings.

I doubt she sees it as representing the Kree anymore, and already made it her own thing in the solo movie by changing it into something which Yon-Rogg clearly believed was a complete bastardization of the uniform. Which kinda fits her personality to do.

The Hala Star is indeed the symbol of the Kree Empire. Its on all their military uniforms, ships, and even buildings.

Kree_Symbol2.png

Hala-Star.jpg

Same star that is on every military uniform, ship, and kree government building in the movie.

Each star varies from character to character though. Similar, yes, but Yon-Rogg, Min-Erva, and Vers/Carol's stars are all different. Carol likely kept it because it was solely her star, despite who gave it to her. If nothing else, it's a symbol of defiance in the same way that Natasha still uses the mantle Black Widow despite no longer being an agent of the Red Room: She took what they made her and owned it, twisted it to represent something more than what they wanted her to be.

Its just one of the many many stupid things about the character. Its kind of like an American World War 2 soldier wearing a swastika.

Superheroes inherently have many, many stupid things about them, especially when it comes to the exercise of trying to retrofit logic and meaning to characters drawn decades ago to sell comics. (Man dresses up as giant bat to fight crime etc) .

Captain America still runs around with that name, looking like an American flag, despite having been to other galaxies, fought otherworldly threats, lived for decades beyond normal people, knows there's other races, species, planets, dimensions etc etc etc and that humans, never mind particular continents and expressions of nationalism, are therefore fundamentally small and pretty silly. But there he is, in red white and blue, as if that matters. Doesn't warrant too much scrutiny, this stuff ;)

I want a short hair head version! Think she looked brilliant. I also think the outfit is at its best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want a short hair head version! Think she looked brilliant. I also think the outfit is at its best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It would be awesome if we could get an endgame Captain Marvel with a short hair head sculpt.

It would be awesome if we could get an endgame Captain Marvel with a short hair head sculpt.

I agree. I also think her short hairdo is why they ditched the helmet for Endgame. The transitions from long hair to faux mohawk and back again work, whereas they really wouldn't work with her new look. In terms of WTF moments it would rank right up there with Rhodey suddenly appearing in his final armor. :lol

Captain America still runs around with that name, looking like an American flag, despite having been to other galaxies, fought otherworldly threats, lived for decades beyond normal people, knows there's other races, species, planets, dimensions etc etc etc and that humans, never mind particular continents and expressions of nationalism, are therefore fundamentally small and pretty silly. But there he is, in red white and blue, as if that matters. Doesn't warrant too much scrutiny, this stuff ;)

e3d5ab6b53989aa470bf7106e164a4b6.jpg

Superheroes inherently have many, many stupid things about them, especially when it comes to the exercise of trying to retrofit logic and meaning to characters drawn decades ago to sell comics. (Man dresses up as giant bat to fight crime etc) .

Nothing wrong with representing the greatest country on the planet.

Back