1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Captain Marvel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was hoping for a possible...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
I caved and pre-ordered the deluxe figure, even though I didn't really like the movie - I'm hoping she will be like Doctor Strange, where in his solo movie, he was ok, but he really kicked ass in Infinity War. If Capt. Marvel kicks ass in Endgame, this figure will really be worth it!

I caved and pre-ordered the deluxe figure, even though I didn't really like the movie - I'm hoping she will be like Doctor Strange, where in his solo movie, he was ok, but he really kicked ass in Infinity War. If Capt. Marvel kicks ass in Endgame, this figure will really be worth it!

Interesting take. I also found the movie a bit meh. So I'm still on the fence with the figure.

I guess she will be around in the future next chapters of the MCU. So perhaps I'll take my chances. Sort of like the Endgame look a little better. A bit more bling like Iron Spider.

Hmmmm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was hoping for a possible...

Spoiler Spoiler:

I missed his slow, over the top cadence of speaking to.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I definitely liked the final suit more, but I'm keeping my preorder simply due to the inclusion of the helmeted sculpt and Goose.

Interesting take. I also found the movie a bit meh. So I'm still on the fence with the figure.

I guess she will be around in the future next chapters of the MCU. So perhaps I'll take my chances. Sort of like the Endgame look a little better. A bit more bling like Iron Spider.

Hmmmm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everyone likes the Endgame look, however this figure will be released in October 2019; any chance of a Hot Toys Endgame figure will be after that and for all we know, HT may not even make another. I usually like to get the first figure of the first movie, plus her kicking ass in Endgame, seemed like a no brainer.

I am getting this because I want Goose. I do like the Endgame look more so if that happens I will get that too. In fact I want a green suit more than this one.....

I ordered because I wanted the jacket and Goose.

After viewing I cancelled because I don't care for Goose or the jacket really since she barely wears it with the costume.

Hoping she gets the Thor/Cap/Strange treatment from the Russos

After viewing I cancelled because I don't care for Goose or the jacket really since she barely wears it with the costume.

Same here! I’m considering cancelling my Delue preorder. The movie left me very under whelmed. I thought Brie was fine in the role but the movie itself was lacking. I’m not quite sure on what but it was. I also felt like some of the 90’s songs used felt forced.

If they ever make a Talos figure, I would want a deluxe version that includes
Spoiler Spoiler:

Just came back from seeing it and well that was easily the opposite of a good movie. That, coupled with the headsculpt being off, makes this an easy pass!

I'm gonna have to agree with you Iron Koob...the Russos better work their magic with CM cause I found her dreadfully uninteresting, bland, and an unnecessary addition to the roster of great characters they have so far.

Overall I would rate this film 3 or 4 out of 10.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Just came back from seeing it and well that was easily the opposite of a good movie. That, coupled with the headsculpt being off, makes this an easy pass!

I'm gonna have to agree with you Iron Koob...the Russos better work their magic with CM cause I found her dreadfully uninteresting, bland, and an unnecessary addition to the roster of great characters they have so far.

Overall I would rate this film 3 or 4 out of 10.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Is she more in the green or red outfit in the film? I want to know if I preordered the right version :dunno

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yeah...
Spoiler Spoiler:

Just ordered the deluxe. Didn't see the movie yet (feedback from friends is very good), but I always liked the character.

And my Marvel display needs more women.

Is she more in the green or red outfit in the film? I want to know if I preordered the right version :dunno

I mean, I guess technically it's 50/50, but for whatever reason it feels like she was in the green way more than the red suit. She's wearing green the entire first act, the second act she wears a NIN shirt, and then third act the green suit is seen again briefly before we get the hero suit.

Yeah...
Spoiler Spoiler:

Yeah...indeed!

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yeah...indeed!

Spoiler Spoiler:

And you know this how exactly? After all,

Spoiler Spoiler:

And you know this how exactly? After all,

Spoiler Spoiler:

It's a hunch...but as a creative type I would hate for something I worked on/established in the past get poorly handled by another creative team in a way that undermines the previous work and makes it out to be a freakin' lame joke! :slap

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back