1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Captain Marvel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seeing it tomorrow night. Just saw it's tracking for a massive opening weekend. So much for those boycotts people online kept talking about.:lol

If this is a massive hit those people will be so angry! Imagine spending months trolling every Captain Marvel ad on social media and failing to hurt the box office? There will be some very angry people!

If this is a massive hit those people will be so angry! Imagine spending months trolling every Captain Marvel ad on social media and failing to hurt the box office? There will be some very angry people!

I actually watched a video yesterday where a guy was willing to suggest buying a ticket for one movie and theatre hop into Captain Marvel so as not to inflate their sales and numbers. Wow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With all the boycott talk, I could only think of Tobias Funke standing in the crowded audience shouting “There are dozens of us. DOZENS!”

Looking forward to seeing this today.

Still no interest in the movie but hopeful for a Ronan figure. I will go see it eventually but not for a few weeks.

The movie was awesome, i dont like the character in the comics (prefer the Miss Marvel version) but in the movie you can actually relate to carol and her infinity power. If the avengers endgame suit is released by hot toys its a instant buy for me

The movie was awesome, i dont like the character in the comics (prefer the Miss Marvel version) but in the movie you can actually relate to carol and her infinity power. If the avengers endgame suit is released by hot toys its a instant buy for me

So you like CM of the suit better or the EG version?

So you like CM of the suit better or the EG version?

Personally, I'm not feeling the gold shoulders on the Endgame version. As Rocket would say, "It's a bit much". But maybe they'll look less gaudy when we can see the entire suit. I'm not sure who mentioned it earlier, but the blue/red/gold combination & darker hues do indeed remind one of the Iron Spider suit.

As for the movie, I'm of the same opinion as joloestrella.

Definitely do still want this figure after seeing it, though will probably wait until after Endgame, if only to let the wallet catch its breath. Also, time to add Talos to the list of wishful thinking characters that'll never get made.

Talos/Skrull-wise,
Spoiler Spoiler:

I wonder if we’ll even get an ENDGAME version considering HT left half the INFINITY WAR cast on the table.

Talos/Skrull-wise,
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

What a silly way she got these colors but overall, I still prefer this suit to the Endgame one. I’ll gladly keep this PO.

Spoiler Spoiler:

the suit has the ability to change colors but the colors the choose is related to their kree pride and the supreme intelligence

Great movie. Solid origin story film. Really nice that it works as a neat prequel to both Avengers and Avengers: Endgame. Not perfect, but did what it needed to do. Everyone was great, too, and well cast as usual.

I'm really glad they did what they did with the Skrulls because

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back