1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Captain Marvel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
51528662_10156025727768483_1444251614490656768_n.jpg

So are her eyes black sometimes? I think im missing something, I figured these would be more like the Iron Spiders eyes and still white even when the eyes are not turned on.

I would like to have the option to have her eyes in the helmet like Black Panther and skip the whole light up thing

Not feeling the face sculpt, but the Mohawk head looks great...

They could have added the “spock” eyebrow raise she seems to like to do and it might have given the human sculpt some humanity....

Maybe even more than BL possesses herself.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Thank God you are not in charge of hot toys.

I'll probably order the regular over the deluxe. Not gonna display her with the bomber jacket anyway and maybe I'll just pick up / buy Goose as a loose accessory.

I'll probably order the regular over the deluxe. Not gonna display her with the bomber jacket anyway and maybe I'll just pick up / buy Goose as a loose accessory.

Have you looked at the price difference ? Goose will be going for that difference alone. Deluxe is a no brainer.

Wait wait wait Pardon the ********* French out of me by why is this coming out sep-oct 2019??? I was expecting this time now 2020. Geez man I need more time spacing to get Gamora and two payments left on doctor strange :/ well hopefully I get some cash for my bday in August

Just pimp yourself out...There, problem solved. You’re welcome.

Most Marvel HT figures usually are still available for preorder after the movie is released, and not sure how I feel about this movie yet - may hold off from ordering for now. Also if the deluxe sells out beforehand, I'm good with the regular.

View attachment 443599

So are her eyes black sometimes? I think im missing something, I figured these would be more like the Iron Spiders eyes and still white even when the eyes are not turned on.

I would like to have the option to have her eyes in the helmet like Black Panther and skip the whole light up thing

Interesting. This is a slightly different sculpt than the one in the pre-order photos.

I'm assuming that the black-eyed look here is a result of this particular head not having the light up mechanism inside, and that is some sort of placeholder. All the other Hot Toys figures with light up eyes are white when not lit.

But this sculpt has it's mouth slightly open. That's definitely different from the official prototype photos. The helmeted sculpt in the official photos is using the same lower face sculpt as the Carol portrait.

You're right. The 10 or 15 comic book movies that come out every year are the only movies that are ever shown in theaters. The other 700 or so non-comic book movies that are made every year are kept locked in a vault, never to be seen by human eyes!

Touché. The problem with the majority of what Hollywood puts out that aren’t comic book movies, are mostly just BAD. I go to movies to be entertained (which the comic book movies usually are, but not always), not to have some Socio-Political agenda rammed down my throat.

The comic book movies have been one of the more consistent performing blockbusters lately. Marvel has been knocking it out of the park because of their shared universe. They built up characters, and can use those characters to help build up new characters. They are operating not unlike comic books themselves.

They do a good job of finding somewhat fresh talent, particularly in direction. Russos, Waititi and Gun had unique visions that could offset too much staleness that the marvel 'formula' might generate.

The interesting thing with Marvel is how will the next 10 years go. With Feige there I feel pretty good. If they can turn Thor from the least interesting character to arguably my favorite, you have to give them credit for their ability to adapt.

So does anyone know if it's confirmed Captain Marvel will be in Endgame ?

I mean I know Fury messages her, so it's probably pretty certain.

Me yesterday: “Yep, pretty happy with my Marvel collection. Just need Gamora for my Guardians and I’m good.”
Me today: “......dammit”

:lol :exactly: :goodpost:

Yep I feel the pain (and so do many others on here I bet!). It's just like HYDRA with me - I get one figure off my pre-orders list and then Hot Toys (or some other company) announce more which just take it's place! :gah:

I guess they need to get this version out before they do the Endgame version......

I am wondering, will an Endgame version be released considering the films are close together? Also I don’t foresee any difference in her costume. I am debating on getting this version, or Endgame if one is made.

:lol :exactly: :goodpost:

Yep I feel the pain (and so do many others on here I bet!). It's just like HYDRA with me - I get one figure off my pre-orders list and then Hot Toys (or some other company) announce more which just take it's place! :gah:

Hahaha, same! My Arwen from Asmus and Weta should get here this month, and then I just have Wasp for myself and my husband has two SW ones for himself on PO. This, and Endgame in general is really going to be anything but Endgame for our collection. My bank account is already weeping.

I'm fortunate that money isn't really an issue when it comes to collecting these figures, but man, space certainly is. I'm trying to dramatically scale back my Hot Toys purchases simply because I am running out of room for them.

I didn't pick pick up anything from Infinity War and Captain Marvel may end up being the only Marvel figure I get from Endgame.

Thanks mate. I assumed it must be the case. Will certainly be an interesting movie.

Given how close the movies are (in real time) I'm hoping the Captain Marvel costume does stay the same. If only to not confuse viewers. Would hate there to be a "next best" End Game version of Captain Marvel....

P.S if you need to offload anything send me a PM :lol

Back