1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Captain Marvel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It might be necessary to heat up the feet or other parts of the figure so as to loosen them up a bit...

Yep, good tip!

I'm still debating on whether I want to get that casual outfit set, since I'll likely be using the helmeted head for this one the majority of the time. It was a cool look, but just not sure if I care enough about it to spend another $120 or so for the outfit and a decent body...

Even cooler would be a flight suit from the movie, but seems doubtful we'll see that one made.

I can't wait for that outfit to be released! (Still not in stock at OSK last time I checked.) Though I do not have any casual figures on display I definitely need that CM look. Yeah the pilot uniform would be cool as well!!! Though she had her hair in a bun and/or braided from what I can recall :monkey3

Cheers, good observation. I left it off so I could access the on / off switch. I now have the figure hard wired with my soap reactor so gauntlets are back in place! Phew!

Cheers, good observation. I left it off so I could access the on / off switch. I now have the figure hard wired with my soap reactor so gauntlets are back in place! Phew!

Ah, makes sense lol It must feel better not to have to worry about batteries!

KeqHCpw.gif

Ah, makes sense lol I must feel better not to have to worry about batteries!
Oh totally! I love the light up features on the figures. It sucks that they are a nightmare to operate, install and keep so hard wiring them is a no brainer...I can have all the Marvel and Star Wars figures I have light up at the flick of 1 switch.
I think I’m gonna keep Capt Marvel in this flight position instead.
3161F840-0AD8-4B3F-8A03-E8EEA80C9632.jpg

I can't wait for that outfit to be released! (Still not in stock at OSK last time I checked.) Though I do not have any casual figures on display I definitely need that CM look. Yeah the pilot uniform would be cool as well!!! Though she had her hair in a bun and/or braided from what I can recall :monkey3

Unfortunately the thing I just noticed is the jacket is looking pretty inaccurate to the movie. More like a blue jean jacket than the greenish-gray leather of the movie, and also much too short on her. Think I'll wait and see what the final product looks like first.

7O2A6965__12032.1569430203.jpg

Unfortunately the thing I just noticed is the jacket is looking pretty inaccurate to the movie. More like a blue jean jacket than the greenish-gray leather of the movie, and also much too short on her. Think I'll wait and see what the final product looks like first.

View attachment 485297

Good point, I hadn't noted that until you pointed it out. Agree, we'll see how it turns out. If I feel it's subpar, then no worries I'll most likely use the bomber jacket to sort of recreate her look from when the skrulls were peering into her memory, since I'd definitely want to have a casual Carol Danvers! :) :) :) :)

raAgJBb.jpg

Oh totally! I love the light up features on the figures. It sucks that they are a nightmare to operate, install and keep so hard wiring them is a no brainer...I can have all the Marvel and Star Wars figures I have light up at the flick of 1 switch.
I think I?m gonna keep Capt Marvel in this flight position instead.
View attachment 485296

Excellent pose and position for her! Blends in nicely.

Good point, I hadn't noted that until you pointed it out. Agree, we'll see how it turns out. If I feel it's subpar, then no worries I'll most likely use the bomber jacket to sort of recreate her look from when the skrulls were peering into her memory, since I'd definitely want to have a casual Carol Danvers! :) :) :) :)

raAgJBb.jpg

Man she has a nice ass. Hoping Sideshow gets their next shipment in soon. I'm really wanting to get her badly.

Yeah I am really waiting for Sideshow to get in Captain Marvel Deluxe and JL Superman. I want them both so badly. My guess is it will be next month when they get their next shipment in.

Man she has a nice ass. Hoping Sideshow gets their next shipment in soon. I'm really wanting to get her badly.

I am a fan of Brie but let's be honest here. That ass is almost flat. You can't even honestly say she has a nice ass for a white girl.

Back