1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Boba Fett ESB Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure if I should unload my HT ROTJ fett for this...

Debating the same thing. I only want one Fett and the bonus one in the Deluxe pack is tempting.

It kind of reminds me of the art on the back of the Topps trading cards.

AandR32.jpg

Ah, the Topps cards! My nostalgia meter's going off. Loved those.

As for the Fett figure: anyone here think the early release could mean a 2-pack re-release/redo of some sort being planned for the not-too-distant future?

I still have all of the old topps card sets. I still collect the cards and get every set that comes out. My favorite Fett look is the Empire suit but I liked how he upgraded and changed things up his suit.

kind of unrelated, but do any of you fett experts know the story behind the "pp2" dark blue flight suit? the first flight suit was the same color as all the rest, but the second flight suit had a much more snug fit and a completely different color. any reason for that one off change?

kind of unrelated, but do any of you fett experts know the story behind the "pp2" dark blue flight suit? the first flight suit was the same color as all the rest, but the second flight suit had a much more snug fit and a completely different color. any reason for that one off change?

Dented Helmet forums?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ha! thanks for a good suggestion - the question's been plaguing me because i took a deep dive into the dented helmet this weekend, and came up with more questions than answers. seems like the consensus is that the difference is because of fading, which i 1000% don't believe could be the case.

Has there been any news that they fixed the helmet on this version?

No. It's apparently getting released early so they probably didn't. Maybe they'll have a preproduction sample or something at San Diego Comic Con, and we can see then. Or we wait for the Hong Kong bloggers pics. Seems we'll know soon enough, either way.

No. It's apparently getting released early so they probably didn't. Maybe they'll have a preproduction sample or something at San Diego Comic Con, and we can see then. Or we wait for the Hong Kong bloggers pics. Seems we'll know soon enough, either way.

O-oh [emoji102][emoji849]🤦🏻*♂️

What is wrong with helmet? I've never been a detail nerd so i'm really clueless.

What is wrong with helmet? I've never been a detail nerd so i'm really clueless.

People are saying it’s not accurate. It seems based on movie still the ESB bucket was much wider at the bottom. Other things too like the visor not the right shape.
ad528280638bb100852c1a1bbe8f6696.jpg

4df292bb47a343e73012b9535abefaf4.jpg

I agree that the shape is off. How much of that is the angle of the helmet in the prototype image?

After getting the early release email I’m eager to see the final production photos.

While the shape is off, it's pretty darn close. The thing that bothers me is the colors of the red and the green. They seem too bright, need to be dulled down a bit to better match. In the end, there are so many intricacies to Fett that no one will ever be "perfect."

Yeah it sucks because that wide, flaring out of the helmet IS ESB Fett. Without it it just doesn't look right.

Back