1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Boba Fett ESB Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here ya go with the SS Mythos gloves, rifle & knife. Also used those boot covers to hide the gap between the hands and the forearms.

IMG-4131.jpg

IMG-4137.jpg

That shows it - sort of petite lady fingers, not male gloved fingers. The fingers are about the size you'd expect for bare hands.

Sideshow seems to either do oversized "oven mitt" gloved hands (Snowtrooper, ATAT driver, Han/Luke Hoth etc.) or undersized gloved hands (Tusken, Biker Scout and Mythos Fett etc.) They have done some nicely scaled gloves - Luke X-Wing and Luke Snowspeeder/Dengar (same sculpt) were quite well scaled - but they miss more than they hit.

But yeah - while HT is a bit better, they've had more than their fair share of crappy gloved hands. The recent Leia Hoth gloved hands are awful - subpar sculpt, super shiny.

I actually love the mythos hands. If the real world gloves had a better fit to begin with... they would look just like that. I dont see "lady fingers" because they're still sizable hands overall. I'd sacrifice the screen accuracy for the improvement in detail and sculpt overall personally. Thanks for sharing that look.

That shows it - sort of petite lady fingers, not male gloved fingers. The fingers are about the size you'd expect for bare hands.

Sideshow seems to either do oversized "oven mitt" gloved hands (Snowtrooper, ATAT driver, Han/Luke Hoth etc.) or undersized gloved hands (Tusken, Biker Scout and Mythos Fett etc.) They have done some nicely scaled gloves - Luke X-Wing and Luke Snowspeeder/Dengar (same sculpt) were quite well scaled - but they miss more than they hit.

But yeah - while HT is a bit better, they've had more than their fair share of crappy gloved hands. The recent Leia Hoth gloved hands are awful - subpar sculpt, super shiny.

Yeah I agree on the lady fingers, I can see that.

Hey guys. There are so many Hot Toys Boba Fett 1/6 toys. Is this the best one? I thought the first one was good because of the Diorama? Are these better?

Hey guys. There are so many Hot Toys Boba Fett 1/6 toys. Is this the best one? I thought the first one was good because of the Diorama? Are these better?

The deluxe one is pretty damn great imo. 2 helmets, tons of swap out gear. Get it. You won?t regret it one bit

Surprisingly i don't think this figure gets the recognition it deserves, back when custom Marmit/Sideshow Fetts were a thing, collectors were screaming for an accurate ESB Boba Fett straight out the box.
Hot Toys have produced the best 1:6 scale ESB Fett to date.

Does anyone have a Empire Strikes Back Fett to sell? Or should I preorder the deluxe for end of year release?

I own this and the ROTJ version and I'm willing to get the Deluxe Version of this just to have that pre-production look of Boba.

Surprisingly i don't think this figure gets the recognition it deserves, back when custom Marmit/Sideshow Fetts were a thing, collectors were screaming for an accurate ESB Boba Fett straight out the box.
Hot Toys have produced the best 1:6 scale ESB Fett to date.

Yeah there are a few nitpicks with the helmet but this really is the dream-come-true "it's Fett right out of the box" figure that people wanted for years. You can really take it to town with accuracy if you want (and there are some really nice custom upgrades on here,) but it's still a very nice ESB Fett within five minutes of opening the shipper.

Is there a good spot to read up on the differences between the versions in terms of accuracy and the new version with the horned helmet? Got nothing else to do. I pre ordered the new deluxe version.

Is there a good spot to read up on the differences between the versions in terms of accuracy and the new version with the horned helmet? Got nothing else to do. I pre ordered the new deluxe version.
It was discussed in great detail probably about 1000 pages back lol. Not being rude but if you have nothing else to do start skimming the pages. They went over differences in all parts. I think there was a link to a few comparison video reviews to

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

It was discussed in great detail probably about 1000 pages back lol. Not being rude but if you have nothing else to do start skimming the pages. They went over differences in all parts. I think there was a link to a few comparison video reviews to

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Ha no offense taken; I read the first ten and last ten. Ill start looking in between.

Back