1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Boba Fett ESB Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So frustrating that "search" is useless on these forums.

:dunno

I can't tell if you're joking or serious because I'm new here and don't know you. But I'll assume joking; because I did try searching and it pulled like 96 pages of results that didn't seem relevant. I did find some more useful data after searching though but it's...technical to say the least to me as a newbie. Glad some people here are very detail oriented.

Is there a good spot to read up on the differences between the versions in terms of accuracy and the new version with the horned helmet? Got nothing else to do. I pre ordered the new deluxe version.

Check out the dented helmet website. You?ll have more Fett info than you?lol know what to do with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For all of you who are bored.....here's a project for you.

1/6 scale Slave 1 !!

https://www.therpf.com/forums/threads/slave-1-1-6-scale-build.328841/

Damn! That's an expensive coffee table.

It reminds me of this...

at at.jpg

That?s going to look amazing when it?s completed!

Took a new shot of my Boba today, so here it is for the thread:

ebdfb9a57ba45056fbc8b6cac9b1b1d9.jpg

Anyone here getting the Black Series Boba Fett helmet?

Fighting temptation on this every single day! I have nowhere to display it. BUUUTTTTTTTTT..... practicality has never gotten in my way in the past, why start now?

A bigger impediment, really, is the amount of figures I have on PO. Especially if v1.0 Mando actually does show up in August.

Hey, might be an odd question, but does anyone know if the jetpack flame effects from the RotJ fett fit into the pack for the ESB figure?

The battlefront snowtrooper flame effect i purchased from part outs work for both my Empire and Jedi Boba Fett jetpacks.

Finally got a Boba Fett ROTJ Deluxe today and I can't believe I've been depriving myself. It's so beautiful. The diorama is beautiful. I am on the waitlist for the ESB Deluxe too. Hopefully, it'll convert. I don't know why I want both with such little differences but I do.

Back