1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Boba Fett ESB Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Colors look great. Not aimed at you but the general boxiness of the chest is so blaring on this otherwise awesome figure. It reminds of the last time I rented a tux and the vest was too wide and short. Drove me nuts.

Im more than happy with my SS! IMG_1639.JPG

The helmet still sits too low on the neck like the ROTJ from the limited photos we have so far. Throws the whole proportions out of whack.

I got Hot Toys ROTJ Boba Fett, and I think he looks fantastic. I also want this one to complete the set.

You sure? It represents Fett as his worst. I hope Lucasfilm makes it canon that he was drunk and got cocky before falling to his pitiful death.
🙄.....Fett didn't die in the Sarlacc pit. Now come on man, that's common knowledge lol. The outfit is just cooler and more iconic in Jedi. The red gauntlets, darker green, multi-colored jet pack and 'more pouches than a Rob Liefeld character' makes the character stand out more..and Fett's certainly not about blending in. But if anybody seriously wants to make the most 'iconic' and widely used Fett look; just slap the Empire helmet on the Jedi body. You see countless images in reference books/online, video games, comic books, cosplayers, promotional images and actual movie footage of Fett with that mix matched look.

I agree with you on all points. And yet, they still cannot get the helmet to flare right. Sorry, but that is a huge issue. This is the 3rd time they are using that same helmet. Hell, even the 6" Mafex nailed the helmet for that figure. Can someone take that helmet and blow it up for 1:6? I wish, lol

Gotta say for a 6" its a little masterpiece

View attachment 378911

Yup, he’s a beauty[emoji1419][emoji1417]
da91d61ccbecd21dab629405e25f53d5.jpg

fb446970bbd75c471bec3fcab2c38486.jpg

Sent from the Slave1

I own a HT ROTJ Boba, prefer that version more than ESB due to someone here has said, red gauntlets and multi colored jet pack.. its all about the look!

��.....Fett didn't die in the Sarlacc pit. Now come on man, that's common knowledge lol. The outfit is just cooler and more iconic in Jedi. The red gauntlets, darker green, multi-colored jet pack and 'more pouches than a Rob Liefeld character' makes the character stand out more..and Fett's certainly not about blending in. But if anybody seriously wants to make the most 'iconic' and widely used Fett look; just slap the Empire helmet on the Jedi body. You see countless images in reference books/online, video games, comic books, cosplayers, promotional images and actual movie footage of Fett with that mix matched look.

Fett is kinda confirmed as dead... for now

I'm probably one of the very few that is pleased with the SS ESB Fett.

Hot Toy's version would have to be 1/6 perfection in order for me to double-dip on the character.

I wonder if they have planned a regular and deluxe version and if so, what the deluxe would bring.

Considering this was my first actual 1/6 Boba Fett:

s-l300 by Matthew Peregoy, on Flickr

I was VERY pleased with the SS offering...And after I did a body change and tweaked his outfit alittle, he looks even better:

IMG_1747 by Matthew Peregoy, on Flickr
IMG_1748 by Matthew Peregoy, on Flickr

If Hot Toys had never announced their version, I would have been totally happy with what I have...Having said that, I would still like to see HT's offering, just to see if it really is that superior to what I have now...

Back