1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Boba Fett ESB Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good will probably wait until in stock to buy in no rush.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

k9bl6rg.gif

Other than the gauntlets, anyone know the difference between the ROTJ armor and the alternative armor included in this ESB deluxe version?

Really pleased to see the deluxe version include some things I wouldn't have expected. Would have loved to see a carbon chamber base similar to Sideshow's. Would have also loved to see the helmet and gloves get sculpt improvements. Still a figure that I'm mostly pleased with and looking forward to.

The ESB helmet looks ok, not perfect. It's just a repaint of the ROTJ but hey can't totally blame HT for doing it, why waste money to make a new sculpt when only a percentage of the fans knows the intrinsic details of the helmet. I'm ok with it
What I love about the deluxe helmet is its the infamous "eyes helmet" which was a real prop made back in ESB but never made it into the final film.

Other than the gauntlets, anyone know the difference between the ROTJ armor and the alternative armor included in this ESB deluxe version?

Other than the gauntlets it includes a helmet and some pouches that aren't present on the ROTJ version. And at least to my eyes the colors on the additional cape and the paint application on the jetpack seem a bit different from the ROTJ version

I can't see any differences except the color of the cape and a rifle (ok, i noticed the gun too). So i guess this figure isn't for me and i should just relax and hold to my ROTJ version.

Liking the pre-production too... wish they changed the helmet sculpt though. Kinda like the pre-prod better hehe

2018 Is starting to look very costly for this 'hobby'

Sent from a point in space and time

HA... If that's when it is! ;)

I was actually sat after the school run on my phone when I saw the image above so checked the site on my phone but didn't see anything... I've not seen an announcement. Tonight it is then.

How come Hasbro is capable of replicating the perfect Boba Fett helmet sculpt in 3 3/4" scale, released this year and still available for a couple of bucks at retail, yet Hot Toys couldn't?

Is it me or does the rifle barrel seem to small. I've looked at th he photos from empire and something seemed squiffy. But I also thought Chewies bowcaster seemed a little too small too
47174b20d2169aadf08c65d11002cd13.jpg

Sent from a point in space and time

Back