1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Battle Damaged Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep -- I was just looking myself. The missing bicep armor jumped out at me but I needed to double-check.

Funny, I never really noticed that, technically, he could wear both gauntlets at the same time.

Scarlet witch was ripping his armor apart

Sad loser Thanos looks interesting but the undamaged armor version is mightier and superior.

Yeah, right now if I had to choose -- armored Thanos > battle-damaged Thanos

They could have made this a must-have with a more devilish smirking sculpt... or a smug sneer of confidence... instead of the sad "I'm dust" expression.

Held off on ordering the first armored version, which I?m definitely getting. This one doesn?t sway me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, right now if I had to choose -- armored Thanos > battle-damaged Thanos

They could have made this a must-have with a more devilish smirking sculpt... or a smug sneer of confidence... instead of the sad "I'm dust" expression.

Agreed. With this head it?s a ?Thanos defeated? figure not simply Battle Damaged. Might look cool seated with some dust effects like the HT Bucky arm.

Good on HT for getting at least three figures out of the base Thanos body and angry heads. :lol

Last edited:
:lol

The Thanos Defeated figure...

I can see the commercials:

The greatest villain in the universe -- defeated -- and now you can own him! Defeated... in all his battle-damaged glory. Defeated.

Describe what Thanos looks like.

He?s purple...
He?s bald...

Does he look like a *****?
Well, now he can thanks to Hot Toys new Battle Damaged Sad head! :yess:

Actually this is perfect. The more thanos out there the better. Makes it easier to get one. I feel sorry for the Batman forever collectors.

Want new figures? Well to bad here is thanos looking sad and bleeding

I have the MK50 posed with the IW Thanos and this BD Thanos would look absolutely perfect with the BD MK85. I will be ordering this.

I have the MK50 posed with the IW Thanos and this BD Thanos would look absolutely perfect with the BD MK85. I will be ordering this.

I ended up going with the plan of BD 85 and Thanos representing the end of the saga, and 85 filling the spot where I have one armour from each Avenger movie displayed together.. BD Thanos would probably be a better match, but I'll probably stick with the first Thanos seeing as he isn't that far from shipping..

Absolutely loving the new sculpt...

FB_IMG_1580887059838.jpg

they shuda incl. a switch out lower torso for sitting sad-faced thanos

and some kinda dust effect like they did for bucky

No interest in this, have the clean on order and don?t like the stark gauntlet look but I love the sad head expression. Thanks now has 3 great looking heads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Almost feel a young Gamora would work better with the sad face.

I need to figure out what to do with the clean armored version.

Back