1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame - Rocket

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's even more of an ignorant slap in the face considering the expression they gave him on the box art.

I didn't even notice that. :lol Wow. It's the EXACT same expression as the GOTG2 sculpt.

101540488_2973637412704847_4790324931017572352_o.jpg

It's a shame, I like the costume too. No Goggle strap, no 2nd face sculpt. Should've been released as a two pack with IP2 IMO.

Guess will have to wait for GOTG VOL3 for a new Rocket.

HT screwing us over like they always do!!! Why you all act so surprised?! Their craftsmanship is A+ for sure, but their salesmanship, especially the repeated dicking over of us, is a huuuuuuge F U and should not be so surprising by now. :thwak

I want this, but not at the retail price. Anyone else thinks the value will sink first?

Even if you can put the closed mouth GOTG2 sculpt onto this body,
there will be no magnet to hold the goggles... so no bueno there.

I will probably hold off on this until Iron Patriot 2.0 releases.
Nowhere else for me to display him, anyways.

HT screwing us over like they always do!!! Why you all act so surprised?! Their craftsmanship is A+ for sure, but their salesmanship, especially the repeated dicking over of us, is a huuuuuuge F U and should not be so surprising by now. :thwak

I want this, but not at the retail price. Anyone else thinks the value will sink first?

Seems likely given past performance

Even if you can put the closed mouth GOTG2 sculpt onto this body,
there will be no magnet to hold the goggles... so no bueno there.

I will probably hold off on this until Iron Patriot 2.0 releases.
Nowhere else for me to display him, anyways.

That's hardly a challenge to overcome. :lol

Well, even if it is, i'm up to it.

There really is no surprise to it, we already knew it wasn't going to come with one... That doesn't mean it's not worth b****ing about :lol

There really is no surprise to it, we already knew it wasn't going to come with one... That doesn't mean it's not worth b****ing about :lol

Ohh, so if we're all gonna start bitching, does that mean I can start bashing the botched Boseman headsculpt too??? :lol

For smaller figures like these; HT should have priced him similar to Yoda, at $189 US, or even less.

Back