1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame - Rocket

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Arbitrary?? It was passed unanimously by board members. You really should read those terms and conditions before agreeing to them. :lol

BTW, this sounds dangerously close to bitching about the bitching statute; if so, you missed the deadline again. :banana

All kidding aside, are you going to add Rocket to your HT box collection?

Dang, I keep missing these deadlines!

I would like to add Rocket to my box collection...however I can't justify paying two hundo for a pretty bare bones figure. Like many others have stated, this should have def came with 2 headsculpts...but alas I do really like the outfit! Being able to have a no-joint visible Rocket seems great...but I think I'm gonna wait it out and see if I can get a discount down the road.

How bout yourself?

I would like to add Rocket to my box collection...however I can't justify paying two hundo for a pretty bare bones figure. Like many others have stated, this should have def came with 2 headsculpts...but alas I do really like the outfit! Being able to have a no-joint visible Rocket seems great...but I think I'm gonna wait it out and see if I can get a discount down the road.

How bout yourself?

Ordered it last year from PCZ. Less painful paying @$150-160 now with 20% + shipping already applied. I am pretty much all in on Endgame (except for the War Machines).

How bout yourself?

I ordered mine a few months ago from Sideshow (I have only ordered figures from SS, BBTS, and TimeWalker). As some have said before I am excited about this figure because of the outfit. I currently have the GOTG vol 2 Deluxe version so I will most likely sell that one and pair the aero rig and big ass gun with the Endgame Rocket. Also, I like having the option of using the smirking sculpt with the EG Rocket.

Just got this figure from Toys Wonderland and he's amazing! He's my first Rocket and I love the detail put into it!

He's displayed like this in my collection.
83521935_10216726820595114_6955596797905966836_n.jpg

Very nice! Cloth scarf looks like the way to go. Love the gauntlet. Haven?t decided who gets to hold it when I have all of the Endgame figures. Maybe Hawkeye?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Initially I thought I'd go with the PVC scarf but the cloth scarf looks more natural for the figure. I'll be updating the thread more with pictures from my collection!

Bumping up the thread with my pictures of Rocket!
Rocket 2.jpg
Rocket 4.jpg

Attachments

• Rocket 2.jpg
    Rocket 2.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 200
  • Rocket 4.jpg
    Rocket 4.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 202
Back