1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame - Rocket

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel like Thor will be revealed at SDCC and pre-ordered shortly after. of course, i didn't bet my Mk L, so... :)

Yeah I think you’re right; they will probably reveal him at SDCC or ACGHK and have the PO go up during or right after the reveal. I know it’s a stupid thing to bet on but I’m even more confident now then when I made the bet. We are starting to see multiple statue versions of Fat Thor from multiple companies and even if HT’s had planned not to make him, I believe (Hope) that they’ve seen the popularity and demand for this version.

Yeah I think you’re right; they will probably reveal him at SDCC or ACGHK and have the PO go up during or right after the reveal. I know it’s a stupid thing to bet on but I’m even more confident now then when I made the bet. We are starting to see multiple statue versions of Fat Thor from multiple companies and even if HT’s had planned not to make him, I believe (Hope) that they’ve seen the popularity and demand for this version.

Patiently waiting on your Mark L... :wave

Hmm...fine by me. I will gladly take it! :blissy

KGzE.gif

Wish it had the regular snarling sculpt. Is a DX coming?

No. Any Deluxe would be announced in the same time. You can bet they will do a new HS for his quantum suit or something stupid like that. HT is playing dirty lately.

I really hope they don't go that route with the headsculpt. I feel their Infinity War and Endgame releases have taken advantage of the fanbase (subpar accessory set, inaccurate Stormbringer, thigh boots Mk50, less accessories for vanilla Mk85, and so on...) I'm gonna be mostly off-board HT anyway since the 1st 10 years of MCU figures is mostly done.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys,

Do you think that any third party company would make Rocket’s uniform? Or maybe it will be available in a parted out manner?
Sorry if these are dumb questions, I only ask bk I currently have GOTG 2 Rocket (deluxe) and I was hoping to just maybe put this new uniform on the Rocket I already have and use the Aero pack and big gun ...I think that might look pretty cool. I welcome your thoughts

Hey guys,

Do you think that any third party company would make Rocket’s uniform? Or maybe it will be available in a parted out manner?
Sorry if these are dumb questions, I only ask bk I currently have GOTG 2 Rocket (deluxe) and I was hoping to just maybe put this new uniform on the Rocket I already have and use the Aero pack and big gun ...I think that might look pretty cool. I welcome your thoughts
After release you'll probably find a body or two floating around. Dont think just the outfit.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Hey guys,

Yes. Just be prepared to pay over $100 for the outfit. The body & outfit will around $150+. At that point you’re better off buying the full figure and selling what you don’t want and you’ll come out ahead.

Ohh, so maybe it would be better to just buy this new Rocket since he is only a little more than 200 buck huh?
Maybe. It's really up to what you think the best plan is. You could sell the parts you don't want. But not sure if the paint apps will match for the vol.2 parts. Before this rocket came out sold my regular version of vol.2, cuz I knew I would want this suit.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

AUD $360 RRP for this. I remember paying AUD $315 for the Jake Sully Avatar figure that's 6 times larger than Rocket at least. Prices are just getting crazy now.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back