1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame - Rocket

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have Rocket on order through Sideshow. I will put the closed mouth head on this version and take pictures. That the way I want to display him. I will have to make a strap for his goggles. I like the yelling sculpt for the Guardians 2 version with the huge gun on display.

Received Rocket today, just as I was heading out for work. Now that I'm home I'm too tired to even open him. Will probably post pictures tomorrow.

Well paid my last payment on him early just waiting for shipping price and info to come in.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

I hope someone can try putting an alternate head on the Endgame figure, e.g. the GotG2 "grinning" sculpt, and posting pix.

MVIMG_20200731_154902.jpgIMG_20200731_155038.jpgIMG_20200731_160026.jpgIMG_20200731_155618.jpgIMG_20200731_160317.jpg

I hope someone can try putting an alternate head on the Endgame figure, e.g. the GotG2 "grinning" sculpt, and posting pix.

Mine should arrive in a few days. I will put the grinning head from my GOTG2 Deluxe version on this Endgame version and post a few pics ...unless someone else posts it earlier. I think that could be an interesting alternative look

Mine should arrive in a few days. I will put the grinning head from my GOTG2 Deluxe version on this Endgame version and post a few pics ...unless someone else posts it earlier. I think that could be an interesting alternative look

Thanks - looking forward to it.

Much better with this head In my opinion. Just used some double sided mounting tape for the goggles temporarily as it is too thick looking, I?ll be using some small bits of tac for long term. This is really a great figure but not the best overall package of Rocket, that goes to GotG2 Rocket Deluxe for me. I like the huge Gatling gun and the look of the aero-rig (obviously not how terrible it is to use) from vol 2 figure but this costlooks great and the shoes make so much difference. If they had just done a deluxe version of the EG Rocket with both heads and the aero-rig, I would have to cal, it the best overall Rocket package.

8FBB475D-7CB1-486A-B571-3708CB30CD8D.jpg00DC4081-5263-4BA5-B6DF-E1A47134FBBE.jpg

Much better with this head In my opinion. Just used some double sided mounting tape for the goggles temporarily as it is too thick looking, I?ll be using some small bits of tac for long term. This is really a great figure but not the best overall package of Rocket, that goes to GotG2 Rocket Deluxe for me. I like the huge Gatling gun and the look of the aero-rig (obviously not how terrible it is to use) from vol 2 figure but this costlooks great and the shoes make so much difference. If they had just done a deluxe version of the EG Rocket with both heads and the aero-rig, I would have to cal, it the best overall Rocket package.

View attachment 492152View attachment 492153
Sweet thanks! Got one with better lighting to see the color difference?

Sweet thanks! Got one with better lighting to see the color difference?

Color difference? You mean between head and neck/body? Because they are the same. The open mouth heads in both versions were identical both in sculpt and paint. The GotG Vol 1 head and body have a bit of light grey paint in the fur but Vol 2 & EG are same.

Color difference? You mean between head and neck/body? Because they are the same. The open mouth heads in both versions were identical both in sculpt and paint. The GotG Vol 1 head and body have a bit of light grey paint in the fur but Vol 2 & EG are same.
Okay thank you.

Thanks for the pix - looks good. I do like the EG Rocket base figure so may need to track down a GotG deluxe Rocket, or just the grinning sculpt - the only one I've seen so far on ebay is like half the price of the full deluxe figure. :slap

Thanks for the pix - looks good. I do like the EG Rocket base figure so may need to track down a GotG deluxe Rocket, or just the grinning sculpt - the only one I've seen so far on ebay is like half the price of the full deluxe figure. :slap

Yeah, pretty sure I just bought that head sculpt off of eBay. I did get it a bit cheaper with an offer I made, but it was still salty. Since it's the only one out on there right now the fear of missing out got me! I just don't like the idea of having Infinity War and EG Rocket with the exact same expression. I think the smiling face will look great on Iron Patriot, closely recreating the scene from the movie (these are all reasons I told myself to justify the stupid purchase on eBay!) :)

Yeah, pretty sure I just bought that head sculpt off of eBay. I did get it a bit cheaper with an offer I made, but it was still salty. Since it's the only one out on there right now the fear of missing out got me! I just don't like the idea of having Infinity War and EG Rocket with the exact same expression. I think the smiling face will look great on Iron Patriot, closely recreating the scene from the movie (these are all reasons I told myself to justify the stupid purchase on eBay!) :)

I don''t know whey they went with the yelling sculpt again when this is the money shot right here.

3a188b5e-065b-479a-ad9a-8617250066f3.jpg

I picked up the grinning sculpt for a good price from a fellow freak shortly after the EG version was announced.

Back