1/6 Hot Toys 1:6 Avengers Endgame : Rescue figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely looking forward to Armored Pepper. Assuming there will be an unmasked portrait. Just hope they nail Paltrow's portrait this time.
Now, HT just needs to produce white costume Valkyrie, Okeyo and Mantis.

I for one thought the all female shot was absolutely awesome. Once Disney/Marvel gets She-Hulk, Black Widow (maybe pull a version from a parallel universe where Thanos triumphed and the other Avengers are dead), and possibly Spectrum into the MCU, they will have the line-up for a great A-Force movie. I know Paltrow says she's done with the role, but Armored Pepper/Rescue is a must for the team IMO. I'm sure Marvel could lure her back. Worst case, recast with Jessica Chastain or someone along those lines.

Last edited:
Man I loved that one shot of husband and wife back to back in battle.

Yessir

476bff7773928ff70130707388bcd974.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So phil saunders confirmed a few days ago that this is in fact the missing mk49. I remember ppl that the 0049 on her back meant a seperate set of numbers for pepper entirely. But nope. Guess tony was working on this quite some time ago.

Maybe he started it as a wedding gift, but then IW went down and he put off finishing it for 5 years.

Yessir

476bff7773928ff70130707388bcd974.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully HT provide all the accessories needed for rescue (that hovering thing at her back) included on the figure unlike MK50

So I'm assuming those panels above Pepper were generated from her nanotech suit similar to the ones from the Mark 50? That animation makes it look like they're arriving from above, like they came from a Veronica like satellite, or maybe something that had detached from her suit earlier.

maxresdefault.jpg

So phil saunders confirmed a few days ago that this is in fact the missing mk49. I remember ppl that the 0049 on her back meant a seperate set of numbers for pepper entirely. But nope. Guess tony was working on this quite some time ago.

That's pretty cool! Neat find.

So I'm assuming those panels above Pepper were generated from her nanotech suit similar to the ones from the Mark 50? That animation makes it look like they're arriving from above, like they came from a Veronica like satellite, or maybe something that had detached from her suit earlier.

View attachment 453883
You can see them flying along with her at one point earlier in the fight.

You can see them flying along with her at one point earlier in the fight.

Yeah, if this is truly 49 then it isn't nanotech. Both IW and the prelude comic made a big deal out of 50 being the first of its kind. Plus we never see it use anything other than the satellites.

Yeah, if this is truly 49 then it isn't nanotech. Both IW and the prelude comic made a big deal out of 50 being the first of its kind. Plus we never see it use anything other than the satellites.

Yes, but it's 5 years later when we see Rescue in action in Endgame. Just because he started it first doesn't mean he wouldn't have updated it with nano tech. He would have given Pepper the very best to protect her, right?

Did we see Rescue using a satellite? If so I guess I missed that.

Yes, but it's 5 years later when we see Rescue in action in Endgame. Just because he started it first doesn't mean he wouldn't have updated it with nano tech. He would have given Pepper the very best to protect her, right?

War Machine doesn’t have Nanotech either. 5 years on you think he would’ve shared it with an active Avenger.

Plus the film makes it seem as though that Tony hasn't been Iron Man in a long time and doesn't have much to do with the Avengers anymore.

When I said "satellites" I was referring to the orbiting drone-things that Rescue carries. When not in use they're stored on the back in what seems like a folded position. I called them satellites since, well, that's what they kind of are to the suit itself. Satellite modules.

Back