1/6 Hot Toys 1:6 Avengers Endgame : Rescue figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just because it got used in 2023 doesnt mean it got made in 2023...wtf?

For all we know, it was just laying in the barn as Pepper is too busy with other **** besides saving the world and tinkering with electronics..

Since it says rescue on the back i just figure it was her 49th suit not the 49th in his suits. Its not like he builds these by hand and being nanotech it's even easier. That's a lunch break worth of work for him.

It also did not look at all like it was her 1st time flying or fighting in a suit so i'm guessing they had a few adventures before that last fight.

Since it says rescue on the back i just figure it was her 49th suit not the 49th in his suits. Its not like he builds these by hand and being nanotech it's even easier. That's a lunch break worth of work for him.

It also did not look at all like it was her 1st time flying or fighting in a suit so i'm guessing they had a few adventures before that last fight.

It literally says 0049 on the other flap

I am looking forward to the endgame art book (in November :impatient:) to find out the real stories on all of these designs from this to War Machine (or Iron Patriot?) to Thor.

I'm sure after it comes out we will get some Endgame concept art figures also

We never found out what the Mk 49 was. This is marked with the numbers 0049. Guys. Let’s not overthink this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's also a little odd, since Rhodey's suits don't count toward his suits Mark numbers... I'm sure this is the 49, I'm just saying it's a bit of a weird choice.

It's also a little odd, since Rhodey's suits don't count toward his suits Mark numbers... I'm sure this is the 49, I'm just saying it's a bit of a weird choice.

Yeah it's weird he can make 35 suits in 5 years but is still working on the 49 after 5 years when it should really be nothing more than fitting a suit to her size. It's not any kind of big deal at all just odd. Maybe Tony said "I love you 49" at sometime or something :lol

I'm still going to pick it up no matter what the number is

I really hope that this figure comes with the two triangle floating laser thing in the final battle. The accessory wasn't shown in the recent display.

It's been stated that the jump from 50 to 85 is more like a software upgrade and that Tony did not actually make full suits in between.

If Rescue is not nano, it's possible that Tony has been making suits all the way from 001 for Pepper. If it is Nano, then he was probably just making upgrades.

Until the filmmakers say something or the artbook comes out we won't really know. Tony's little joke: "Your mother never wears anything I make for her", could imply that he's made suits for her already, but knowing Pepper, she doesn't want to be actively participating in stuff, but she's tried them out.

Last edited:
It's been stated that the jump from 50 to 85 is more like a software upgrade and that Tony did not actually make full suits in between.

If Rescue is not nano, it's possible that Tony has been making suits all the way from 001 for Pepper. If it is Nano, then he was probably just making upgrades.

Until the filmmakers say something or the artbook comes out we won't really know. Tony's little joke: "Your mother never wears anything I make for her", could imply that he's made suits for her already, but knowing Pepper, she doesn't want to be actively participating in stuff, but she's tried them out.

I’m thinking maybe it’s not nano because her face plate opens up but who knows.

I’m thinking maybe it’s not nano because her face plate opens up but who knows.

It's weird. I think it's possible for it to be nano, ONLY because the 85 was shown to materialize the faceplate and then come down, so I think that it's possible for the faceplate and helmet to just keep form and act like a mechanical suit.

I am looking forward to the endgame art book (in November :impatient:) to find out the real stories on all of these designs from this to War Machine (or Iron Patriot?) to Thor.

I'm sure after it comes out we will get some Endgame concept art figures also

Annoyed this and the Infinity War artbooks were both set for a November release ... all the other ones I’ve gotten come out like a week after their respective movies. But these two come out months after the home video release.

Annoyed this and the Infinity War artbooks were both set for a November release ... all the other ones I’ve gotten come out like a week after their respective movies. But these two come out months after the home video release.

They were really trying very hard to limit any spoilers

You guys think there's any chance we will get a Paltrow head with this? Hopefully if so, it's a better attempt than their figure from Iron Man 3.

Her prior figure was one of the ugliest releases HT has made to-date. I’m not one who comes on here and complains, but I just hated the prior Pepper sculpt.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back