1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Capt America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great! Excited to get mine in hand soon. I had the MMS360 and didn't like the proportions or the fluffy suit. Preferred the Concept suit and the body that was well fitted ...I prefer this over both of those and I am glad to have created some space by getting rid of those prior versions. now one can hope for a stealth suit reissue...

Looks great! Excited to get mine in hand soon. I had the MMS360 and didn't like the proportions or the fluffy suit. Preferred the Concept suit and the body that was well fitted ...I prefer this over both of those and I am glad to have created some space by getting rid of those prior versions. now one can hope for a stealth suit reissue...

Definitely don't want a reissue. Steath suit needs to be reengineered top to bottom.

I?m known to be about as picky as they come but I don?t get why this figure is being **** on so much it looks good to me far better than any of those IW amalgamations I?ve been seeing people do.

Still so so on the Steve head but there are better options out there to replace it with

In my lifetime I have never seen a weirder, more perverse infestation of boardies than this. They are so isolated, over inundated by their own fear based obsessions that I am actually leaving this site to get as far away from the unhappiness they possess in correlation to the pathetic existence they exude.

My only fear in life is to see them again. Even in the afterlife. Not because I believe in heaven. Rather so, because their pathetic, negative and selfish stench on earth can only reassure my secular brain that maybe a hell actually exists.

IMG_0806.jpg

In my lifetime I have never seen a weirder, more perverse infestation of boardies than this. They are so isolated, over inundated by their own fear based obsessions that I am actually leaving this site to get as far away from the unhappiness they possess in correlation to the pathetic existence they exude.

My only fear in life is to see them again. Even in the afterlife. Not because I believe in heaven. Rather so, because their pathetic, negative and selfish stench on earth can only reassure my secular brain that maybe a hell actually exists.

Thanks for your outlook, Edgar Allan Poe. I’m not sure if you mean to be sarcastically dark but you should run your posts through the “Grammarly” app and save us all some time. It’s actually been pretty positive in this thread which is rare for a Marvel Hot Toy release.

Dammit! I got sidetracked from my original reason for posting. I’m a fairly reasonably frugal collector but I weighed the factors of waiting for Sideshow to receive their shipment in a month or two, paying California tax/higher shipping and said “What the hell! I’ll pay an extra $60 to get it from Hong Kong double-boxed in 7-10 days.”

Thanks for your outlook, Edgar Allan Poe. I’m not sure if you mean to be sarcastically dark but you should run your posts through the “Grammarly” app and save us all some time. It’s actually been pretty positive in this thread which is rare for a Marvel Hot Toy release.

Lmao, I agree. Such clunky and incoherent blabbering. He probably just discovered what the thesaurus was.

Also, what???

14270684.jpg

:lol

The head looks smaller because the body is better filled out and the helmeted head has always been a little undersized. So basically, it's as expected.

Regardless of the head sculpt being good or being alright I won't really display him with it. He will mostly be wearing his helmet and holding both Thor's hammer and his shield that was the best part in the whole film (it was one of them at least) so it depends on your preference I guess.

Yeesh, as I stated before CW Cap > EG Cap.

The star on CW Cap looks bigger...as does the head! Perhaps it's an illusion due to angle/lighting...although I'm pretty sure that's not the HT sculpt, seems like a different brand.

But look at that fabric suit in comparison to the cheap vinyl material. It's no contest which one is the superior material when it comes to posing and longevity!

Interessting how personal preferences can differ so much.

From that comparison image the Endgame Cap looks overall much better to me.

Agree on the cheap looking material though.

Is it safe to order this directly from Sideshow.com ?

They still show the old figure images, before all the improvements were made.

Is it safe to order this directly from Sideshow.com ?

They still show the old figure images, before all the improvements were made.
???? Yes it's fine, unless you disagree with their policies and don't like them. That's how HT orders work they will never update them to the final product images, but it will be that and not like the proto images.

It looks to be an overall improvement of the prototype to me. Not sure I like the suit material yet or why they fixed some things but not the size of the chest star? Should not be going backwards with a plastic shield. I like the sculpt. If they make a BD version I'll likely buy it too.

Dammit! I wish I'd never seen this. For Christmas I just got IW movie promo Cap plus BY Art custom shield and have a custom Mjolnir got him on the way as well. I'm super pleased with it for my minimal representation of MCU (I've got one display slot to rotate figures from).

But now got the FOMO of still being able to get IW Thor before he sells out. And now this.

I can spread payments out on the 0% apr/18 months card. But I already overspent for this year at Christmas time. And Asmus Crown series Gandalf the Grey still about to ship. But maybe will limit it to just Thor... Argh!

Oh well. I do want this figure. But maybe if a good custom head sculpt knockoff that's clean shaven appears I can get that...

Dammit! I got sidetracked from my original reason for posting. I?m a fairly reasonably frugal collector but I weighed the factors of waiting for Sideshow to receive their shipment in a month or two, paying California tax/higher shipping and said ?What the hell! I?ll pay an extra $60 to get it from Hong Kong double-boxed in 7-10 days.?

Single boxed- HK releases typically don't have the brown shipper box. The exceptions are the diecast IM figures, which get a shipper box because of their weight.

Back