1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Capt America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a rough draft of a sculpt not final. But it's the only Steve Roger's sculpt I've seen that is even close to resembling him. We need this with a helmet on. All the hot toys versions look like a random guy wearing a captain America costume.
Screenshot_20190824-121942.jpg

This is a rough draft of a sculpt not final. But it's the only Steve Roger's sculpt I've seen that is even close to resembling him. We need this with a helmet on. All the hot toys versions look like a random guy wearing a captain America costume.
View attachment 464960
When the sculpt comes out then we can see.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

View attachment 464960

The CA:TWS sculpt was pretty spot on. The redone EG one looks just like him, not sure if you saw that one. The pic you show looks like him in ?Scott Pilgrim vs. the World.?

Honestly I've never been so disgusted with hot toys there, this figure really makes them ashamed!
There really is everything to redo there.
I really hope they will change it by then because selling sh***t like that is shameful.
I come to tell me that my custom Cap makes it better than this sh***t ...

190823043146322632.jpg

That's a nice custom, but honestly, what the heck are you thinking? It's a con exclusive. You expect a new headsculpt/costume??? If HTs do that for a Con Exclusive then everyone will be angry because they can't order it and have to pay ridiculous eBay prices. Con Exclusives are niche figures. In this particular case, if you already all the Caps, you're paying for a very expensive box.

So sad, this is trash across the board. I sold my battling CW Cap for this :slap

There's still time HT, do the right thing.

Jesus I hope they sort the figure out for when the End Game version is released properly. The way I see it is anyone buying this is taking it for the team to fund Hot Toys to research and develop not having a ****e chest plastic plate as the scales and to give him some nicer proportions...

And then to realise when it finally releases it's the same figure as this and nobody wins.

I think on regular promo pic, scale armor have some silver weathering. It's completely absent on D23 release. What's up with that?

I found a photo of HT hard at work testing out his upper suit proportions on one of their employees:

74f26aa5cb9b14893b934c2038272340.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
The D25 release is an absolute failure, no question.

The Endgame cap will be my first (and likely only) Cap, so I really sincerely hope they fix this mess before release. Hot Toys should be ashamed, but of course they aren't.

Back