1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Capt America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is Cap right before he activates the Quantum suit to go back in time at the end. He suit was clean, no cowl, and Mjolnir at his feet, lol. That's the only scene in the movie this figure is actually accurate to, lol.

:lol :lol

Still more desirable than EG Hulk lol

The idea of an EG BD Cap just doesn’t make sense to me I mean are they going to give the BD one the same broken shield?

If they intended this to be a pristine Cap why no pristine shield?

Just weird.

All I know is that I'm probably double dipping with IS Cap and all his little HT friends standing around him. I need this team plus Thanos and then I can retire from collecting forever. :panic: :lol

It's a good improvement over the first one they produced... not being nit-picky cause it is so minor, but in Endgame, after the third time I watched it on IMAX, I noticed Steve Rogers had some "gray" hair on him... did anyone else notice that or was it my old eyes?

I just watched the film again and I was looking out for this. I saw exactly what you were talking about, but oddly it was only until the scene where he visits Nat at the Avengers HQ. I couldn’t tell if it was actually supposed to be gray hair or if it was just a lighter shade of blonde.

As for the question of a BD figure: I think this might be it. The only reason I say that is because there is the smallest amount of “battle damage” on the costume (again, it’s oddly only in some pics) with some dirt on the abs and some silver on the chest. Except in the pictures showing off the new head, where the suit is totally clean. Strange.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All I know is that I'm probably double dipping with IS Cap and all his little HT friends standing around him. I need this team plus Thanos and then I can retire from collecting forever. :panic: :lol

Yeah the team would be sweet.

But in the mean time enjoy HT new sculpt.

99B680F9-A028-43A4-8D98-30A1AEF5AE7E.jpeg

:lol :lol

That sculpt is from an early cut of the film where Steve rammed into Tony before he could snap his fingers. Then Thanos took back the glove and killed everybody. Apparently test audiences hated that ending so the Russos wisely reshot it, lol.

I was looking for date. CW Cap announced on December 2015 . CW Cap BD announced April 2016.

Thanks for looking into this. So IF we were to get a Battle Damage EG Cap...I guess we wouldn't know until the fall.

Luckily I have no intentions on picking this up, so if a BD is to be announced later on I could be on board then!

If they release a separate BD version I might be tempted to get that, but otherwise I'd actually prefer to have a clean version as it would be a more iconic representation of him in his final appearance, and also better show off the fantastic suit design. Versus being just a representation of him during one specific battle scene in the movie (as awesome as that was).

All I know is that I'm probably double dipping with IS Cap and all his little HT friends standing around him. I need this team plus Thanos and then I can retire from collecting forever. :panic: [emoji38]
I was honestly gonna cancel this for the IS Cap, but after seeing the updated face sculp, awesome accessories it comes with, plus the fact that I don't have a HT Cap. I think this is the one to keep. I just cant justify paying close to a $1000 for the IS Cap.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

Hope they're gonna bank on the popularity of evans CA and release a 1/4 Cap! Seems they finally nailed evans HS.

As much as I'm looking forward to this Cap (I'm currently Cap-less)...I really hope the Quantum Team Steve figure is officially confirmed and comes with the updated sculpt.

Hope they're gonna bank on the popularity of evans CA and release a 1/4 Cap! Seems they finally nailed evans HS.

I feel HT just doing quarter scale based of their 12 inch best seller. IDK if Cap is best seller but if they decide to do Cap, EG cap is pretty much they should pick.

Yeah the team would be sweet.

But in the mean time enjoy HT new sculpt.

View attachment 454069

:rotfl

Catching up on this thread - I completely missed the announcement of the new head sculpt. This will be perfect for staging that climactic battlefield moment when Cap delivers his epic line:

"Avengers....That's how we're gonna win. Not fighting what we hate, saving what we love."

Back